Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[DnD 5e] [Free] [UTC + 8] [4-5 players] [LFP]

I am looking for a group of 4-5 players, to play a weekly of DnD with in my home brewed worlds. The game sessions are open to any experience level and anytime zone, as long as you can make it. The games will take place on Tuesdays at 10pm (UTC+8]. The game session will also be in English, my first language. This campaign would take part on a set of three islands called the Ponisle chain. Which are part of a larger region called scoufs Stra. The islands became inhabited when people fled the mainland during the last Great War (I also already have a campaign running within the mainland).  If you are interested in joining or have any questions please Message me, 
Here is the full continent map for Scoufs stra. The Ponisle chain are is the three islands to the east (right side) of the map. 
interested!