Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Explorable darkness reveal/hide tool not working

Hey all, I've been using dynamic lighting to spruce up some maps, however for some reason now I'm not able to use the hide/reveal tools. It lets me select the tool but when I drag to reveal or hide a part of the map, it does nothing. The players views (line of sight) and reveals work fine when I move them and I can reset all explorable fog by using the reset tool, but the manual reveal tool does nothing, and neither does the polygon tool. Advice please?
Id just like to say this is also happening to me, will keep up to date with this post
Hey there! Thank you for the reports. We are currently investigating and will update you when we have more information. Thanks so much!
There's a fix out for the Permanent and Explorable Darkness tools! There may be a delay in rendering for the Explorable Darkness tool, that should be resolved in an upcoming release.
It's not a delay, it doesn't work at all no matter how long I wait.
Steve Mcd said: It's not a delay, it doesn't work at all no matter how long I wait. I can second that again
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. If you haven't yet, would you both be able to submit Help Requests ? Please you could include your game link and any repro steps you have so we can try to investigate for you. If you try switching browsers and the problem persists, mention that as well.