Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][Free][Mid-level] Undead Attacks

Undead attack the village every once in a while, and people live in fear of the next attack. Where are they coming from? And can you stop them, brave adventurer? A mini-campaign (4 sessions), which happens biweekly at 8-11pm EST on Fridays. It will take a total of two months to complete, and over the course of those months, there will be optional side adventures that will be done on weekends. This game is completely free. It also welcomes people of all genders, races, sexualities, and religions. Discrimination will not be tolerated at the table. Starts at level 12. Contact me for more info about character creation.
This sounds good, myself and my girlfriend are interested in this. When are you thinking of starting this?