Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GroupCheck configuration - "Add Check" help request

I have been studying the Configuration information for Group Check for a while now, but am still unsure how add a certain change. I am using the D&D 5e by Roll20 character sheets and am interested modifying the group checks for skills such as Acrobatics, Animal Handling, etc to include a floor of 10 plus the proficiency (example: [[{1d20 + @{selected|acrobatics_bonus}, (10+@{selected|acrobatics_bonus}) +0d0}kh1 ]].  Would anyone show me the command to add an Acrobatics check with the above request for a Group Check? Much appreciation! 

Edited 1620992147
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
I don't use that script, but peeking at the code in Jakob's github repo, all of the 5e OGL roll definitions start on line 512, and are already in inline roll chat format. At first glance, it looks like you could try just add your kh1 mods to each of the skill checks that start on line 565. 
David M. said: I don't use that script, but peeking at the code in Jakob's github repo, all of the 5e OGL roll definitions start on line 512, and are already in inline roll chat format. At first glance, it looks like you could try just add your kh1 mods to each of the skill checks that start on line 565.  Thank you David!