Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

dynamic lighting problems

only one of my players can see throguh dynamic lighting why is this
Any chance your player is logged in as a GM? Wait, why is the light also unaffected in the top pic, like there are no DL lines at all?
The first picture is exactly what my player sees and the second picture is what I see as the dm and I checked he is logged in as a player
Hey Joshua S, would you be able to send in a support ticket ? We've been looking at this and can't replicate it on our end. Please send a game link and if the player has any extensions or something running, feel free to include those as well.
Ok will do
Thank you! Also, double-checking those screenshots, it looks like your player is using Brave as their browser? If they try using Chrome or Firefox, does the problem persist? Make sure to let us know in that help ticket if you've already sent it in.
I have a player in my game with a similar problem. She's using Chrome. We've tried two different browsers and two different accounts (creating a new one). Even with no tokens assigned, if we use UDL she can see the entire map. She has submitted a ticket (but hasn't received a response yet).