Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can i change "In Player's Journal" for a entire folder and subfolder

Recently i have imported a lot of monster sheets in .json form for my table but the items can be viewed by my Player's, the only option i know for fixing this is to go to each individual sheet and deselect the "In Player's Journal" for each one, this would be too much time consuming is there a way to do this process for a entire folder and subfolders?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
How are you "importing sheets in json form"? This does not sound like core functionality.

Edited 1620413700
Gold
Forum Champion
No there is not a built-in Roll20 feature for switching the View & Edit permissions of all the Handouts in a Folder at once. As you guessed, you'd have to do them 1 at a time, unless there is a way to do it with the Roll20 API (a Pro subscriber perk to use API scripts on here). There is one slight shortcut time-saver, if you don't need to give Players edit permissions, just VIEW permissions, this is accomplished by opening each handout and 1-click on "Show To Players".