Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e][PAID] Out of the Abyss - Friday 10am EST / 2pm GMT

Out of the Abyss The Underdark is a subterranean wonderland, a vast and twisted labyrinth where fear reigns. It is the home of horrific monsters that have never seen the light of day. It is here that the dark elf Gromph Baenre, Archmage of Menzoberranzan, casts a foul spell meant to ignite a magical energy that suffuses the Underdark and tears open portals to the demonic Abyss. What steps through surprises even him, and from that moment on, the insanity that pervades the Underdark escalates and threatens to shake the Forgotten Realms to its foundations. Stop the madness before it consumes you! What Can be expected from Me To be on time to games, every session. Communicate clearly and in a timely manner any schedule abnormalities or other issues. All players equally respected. Thoroughly prepared for all sessions. Fairness in my rulings. Vast library of Custom assets and music & Maps. Voice acting and sound effects. A clear voice with studio quailty microphone. Over 2 years of full time Dming. 6 full year campaigns concluded at this point. Subscription and Refund Policy  my standard rate of $12.00 Per person in a Session of 6 people for a 3hr game, Other options can be found on my website this is linked in the rules and about me section Session zero & Character creation are free. You are expected to pay for the game regardless of if you are absent or not. Refunds  for sessions will occur for the following reasons: After every 12 session you get 1 refund on an absence even working retroactively  If there are technical issues with Roll20 that cause the game to be cancelled. If the DM is forced to cancel a session for any reason. As the DM, I reserve the right to accept, deny, or remove players from the game, as well as the right to cancel the campaign at any time. Should any of these extreme situations occur, outstanding subscription balances will be refunded in full to all effected parties. An example my current community for games I run Link to the LFG This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of  $12.00   per  session  via  PayPal  for each  weekly  game. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Composition of the party: Ranger Fighter Cleric Bard Warlock