Twilight 2000 the the 4th edition of one of my all time favorite games. A game about trying to survive in the gritty aftermath of WWIII From Free League; Just like the original game, the new edition of Twilight: 2000 is set in a Poland devastated by war, but the game also offers an alternative Swedish setting, as well as tools for placing the game anywhere in the world. In the game, players take roles of survivors in the aftermath of World War III – soldiers or civilians. Their goal, beyond surviving for another day, can be to find a way back home, to carve out their own fiefdom where they are, to find out more about the mysterious Operation Reset, and maybe, just maybe, make the world a little bit better again. The core gameplay uses the hexcrawling system established in Mutant: Year Zero and Forbidden Lands RPGs (both Silver ENnie winners for Best Rules, in 2015 and 2019), developing it further to fit the gritty world of Twilight: 2000. The core rules build on the Year Zero Engine, but heavily adapted to fit Twilight: 2000 and its focus on gear and gritty realism. We'll be using pregen characters for a one-shot adventure. The session will take place on Thursday 27th at 8PM EST and last about 5 hours About the GM 25+ Years of experience running games (I've gotten fairly good) I tend towards low-combat heavy-roleplay games I love new players so don't worry if you're not sure what you're doing I tend to run dark, serious themed games If you can name a game system, there's a pretty good chance I've run it I have a real pet-peeve about people without decent microphones on roll20 (Seriously, they're so affordable nowadays!) For real. Please have a working mic if you apply! If you want to play please make a post on the game's page HERE You can prove you actually read this post by telling me your favorite color.