Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheet Requests

yess I need to find a workable sheet for this as well
Hello everyone! Need a Sheet for Etherscope quest in D20. Thank you so much!
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Major update of the index, last proper update was from a few months ago. Next year gonna make a new Sheet Requests Q1 2022 -thread, and shorten the list to only have requests from the last year or so, along with larger families of games/sheets, like PbtA, D&D 5E-derivatives, FitD, WoD Sheet Request List (Updated Dec 9th, 2021) - removed several fulfilled requests - grouped requests from the last while at the top Sheets with bounty (Updated Dec 9th, 2021) - no idea if some of them are already done, nobody have contacted me to update the list. Major Update Requests (Updated Dec. 9th, 2021) - list expanded considerably, moved some requests from main request-section Fulfilled Requests (updated Dec 9th 2021) - some 11 or so sheet request had been updated since my last major update, or had missed previously
I would like to be the first one to come back and ask once more for a Worlds Without Number sheet. It's not even a new sheet; The existing Stars Without Number sheet has been modified to have most of the Worlds Without Number sheet on a SWN/WWN toggle switch. That modder forgot to add the magic system, so magic users can't really cast spells using the sheet. If someone would add that, we'd be able to play WWN no problem. It's less of a request for a brand-new sheet and more of a sheet update. Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!
If someone could update the Apocalypse World Burned Over sheets that would be great! Need to have the newer playbooks added and slight updates to the function/text of the current sheets.
Niklas E. said: I would like to be the first one to come back and ask once more for a Worlds Without Number sheet. It's not even a new sheet; The existing Stars Without Number sheet has been modified to have most of the Worlds Without Number sheet on a SWN/WWN toggle switch. That modder forgot to add the magic system, so magic users can't really cast spells using the sheet. If someone would add that, we'd be able to play WWN no problem. It's less of a request for a brand-new sheet and more of a sheet update. Thank you for reading, and have a nice day! Seconding this. It's a little sad that's it's already 95% supported but no one bothers to implement the last thing required to actually be able to run this.
I'm looking but i can't find it Does Roll20 have any dyslexia friendly sheets for dnd 5e?
Richard W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Andreas J. said: Major update of the index, last proper update was from a few months ago. Hi Andreas, Can you please mark the request for a Ship tab for Alien RPG as done? I added this some time ago. Also, I have pre-announced a update to the Beta sheet for The One Ring 2nd Edition here . But it is not published and released yet, waiting for testers and feedback. Thanks for the list! /Richard
I second that!  Aquelarre has a GitHub Repository and a Sheet Author (Kinower) who once offered to translate his ficha into English.  So I wrote Jennifer Wieck at Nocturnal and Ricardo at Nosolorol.  They said sure - go ahead, translate to your hearts content.  Problem is Kinower stopped responding to my correspondence.      We need a sheet author, someone on GitHub who's handy with HTML to simply translate some field lists into English.  This shouldn't be difficult.  Or hey, maybe it's fiendishly difficult - I don't speak HTML!      Does anyone have a clue here? citard (P) said: I would like to request an English  version of the Aquelarre sheet. There is already a Spanish version , but not only Spanish-speakers play the game now. I would also like to request a Fists and .45s! character sheet.

Edited 1640845950
Kevin
Pro
Sheet Author
Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing, but: when I create a new game with the Aquelarre community sheet, any character sheets I make display in English. There's an English translation file in the Github repo's translations directory for Aquelarre. I'm assuming that I'm seeing this because I have my Roll20 language preference set to English. (I feel confident about this; I set my language temporarily to French, for which there's no Aquelarre sheet translation, and the sheet was displayed in the default Spanish--per the French translation file.) Mike D said: I second that!  Aquelarre has a GitHub Repository and a Sheet Author (Kinower) who once offered to translate his ficha into English.  So I wrote Jennifer Wieck at Nocturnal and Ricardo at Nosolorol.  They said sure - go ahead, translate to your hearts content.  Problem is Kinower stopped responding to my correspondence.      We need a sheet author, someone on GitHub who's handy with HTML to simply translate some field lists into English.  This shouldn't be difficult.  Or hey, maybe it's fiendishly difficult - I don't speak HTML!      Does anyone have a clue here? citard (P) said: I would like to request an English  version of the Aquelarre sheet. There is already a Spanish version , but not only Spanish-speakers play the game now. I would also like to request a Fists and .45s! character sheet.
David
Sheet Author
Kevin said: Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing, but: when I create a new game with the Aquelarre community sheet, any character sheets I make display in English. There's an English translation file in the Github repo's translations directory for Aquelarre. Translation support appears to have been added on the 2nd of Dec. 2021.

Edited 1642205348
The Mecha Hack by by Absolute Tabletop, LLC   originally  in 2018  rereleased in  April 2021 as a kickstarter. it has 32 inputs 8  of them are pip selections this is a extension  of dnd open commons 
I'd like to request sheets for Trainer and Pokémon for Pokémon 5e. It is a Pokémon inspired adaptation of the 5e ruleset and mechanics. The Trainer sheet mostly just requires the ability to write in the text boxes and have certain numbers auto filled due to modifiers, similar to the base 5e sheet. The Pokémon sheet woks more like the weapon or spell section of the normal 5e sheet, this one would need the ability to write in boxes and the capability to roll from it would be nice but is not needed if that takes a lot of effort. I have attached Images of both the Trainer and Pokémon sheet, I can also provide a copy of the player handbook if that of use. Thank you.
Hello all you magnificent people out there. Thank you all in advance for your time. I hope this is the right place for this; I didn't see one marked 2022 (did I miss it?) I am here to request a character sheet to be created & added to the database for use in new games. The game is called NightLife - a really cool modern horror action game where you get to play a one of a number of "monster" races such as Vampyres, Werewolves, Ghosts, and many more. I have pdfs and text-files for the character sheets, I just can't figure out how to make it all work in Roll20. Here is a picture of the sheet: Front: Back: I would like to point out that I would be very happy just to have a sheet with blank boxes that can be filled in with the abilities/edges/skills the player chooses. A wish for this would be rollable buttons next to each entry (the system is d100 roll under the target number of the ability/edge/skill score), But like I said, I would be happy just to have a bunch of blank boxes. let me know if there's anything more I can provide to help! Thanks again!

Edited 1641382132
David
Sheet Author
Myles N. said: Hello all you magnificent people out there. Thank you all in advance for your time. I hope this is the right place for this; I didn't see one marked 2022 (did I miss it?) I am here to request a character sheet to be created & added to the database for use in new games. The game is called NightLife - a really cool modern horror action game where you get to play a one of a number of "monster" races such as Vampyres, Werewolves, Ghosts, and many more. I have pdfs and text-files for the character sheets, I just can't figure out how to make it all work in Roll20. Here is a picture of the sheet: Front: There already is a sheet for Nightlife.
oh wow! thanks!
Megazver said: Niklas E. said: I would like to be the first one to come back and ask once more for a Worlds Without Number sheet. It's not even a new sheet; The existing Stars Without Number sheet has been modified to have most of the Worlds Without Number sheet on a SWN/WWN toggle switch. That modder forgot to add the magic system, so magic users can't really cast spells using the sheet. If someone would add that, we'd be able to play WWN no problem. It's less of a request for a brand-new sheet and more of a sheet update. Thank you for reading, and have a nice day! Seconding this. It's a little sad that's it's already 95% supported but no one bothers to implement the last thing required to actually be able to run this. Thirding this! I also noticed that the WWoN classes are not listed either
Someone mentioned it already, but: is someone putting the character sheet from Hero's Journey Second Edition ?
Please may I request this character sheet for Honey Heist to be added as a community sheet: <a href="https://github.com/dCremins/HoneyHeist" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/dCremins/HoneyHeist</a>
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
ahaldar said: Please may I request this character sheet for Honey Heist to be added as a community sheet: <a href="https://github.com/dCremins/HoneyHeist" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/dCremins/HoneyHeist</a> Oh, that's a nice find. I could contact the sheet creator and ask permission to upload it to Roll20. That github repo have no license so, can't just copy and upload it to Roll20's repo without asking permission. I noticed there already exists a Honey Heist Roll20 sheet in the dropdown . Are you requesting the other one to be added bc the existing one is too simple, or did you just not notice it? Lucas M. said: Someone mentioned it already, but: is someone putting the character sheet from Hero's Journey Second Edition ? Can you provide more info on the sheet/game? Reading from the DriveThruRPG page , it says it's based on Swords &amp; Wizardry The original request showed how the char sheet looked like, but would be great if you could read &amp; address at least some of the points mentioned in: How to make things easier for Sheet Authors Providing more info on the game/sheet makes it more likely someone will take the time to create it. If you seen how long the Sheet Request Index is, you get that providing info on the game upfront is the least one could do, so the sheet author doesn't have to research the game itself, on top of creating the Roll20 sheet. Upcoming: 2022 version of this thread The sheet request index at the start of the thread is getting pretty bloated, and contains a number of pretty old request. Some request might even be several years old. So I'll try to get a 2022 version of this thread started sometime this month. The new thread would only contain Sheet Requests newer than 6 months, to keep the index of Requests manageable &amp; show only the most relevant ones.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Lucas M. said: Someone mentioned it already, but: is someone putting the character sheet from Hero's Journey Second Edition ? It's on my todo list. Clearing my backlog to get to it.
The Power Rangers RPG, will it be receiving a sheet any time soon? It has just launched (12/01). The sheet is on the website. <a href="https://renegadegamestudios.com/content/File%20Storage%20for%20site/Character%20Sheets/Power%20Rangers%20Character%20Sheet.pdf" rel="nofollow">https://renegadegamestudios.com/content/File%20Storage%20for%20site/Character%20Sheets/Power%20Rangers%20Character%20Sheet.pdf</a>
Guilherme A. said: The Power Rangers RPG, will it be receiving a sheet any time soon? It has just launched (12/01). The sheet is on the website. <a href="https://renegadegamestudios.com/content/File%20Storage%20for%20site/Character%20Sheets/Power%20Rangers%20Character%20Sheet.pdf" rel="nofollow">https://renegadegamestudios.com/content/File%20Storage%20for%20site/Character%20Sheets/Power%20Rangers%20Character%20Sheet.pdf</a> Power Rangers is still listed as Pre-Order in the Marketplace, and does not officially release until the 26th of January.
Can someone make a sheet for Never Going Home? I saw one version on R20 already, but it's just in Spanish, but would be nice to have an English version of it.

Edited 1642210447
David
Sheet Author
Foxkitty said: Can someone make a sheet for Never Going Home? I saw one version on R20 already, but it's just in Spanish, but would be nice to have an English version of it. The sheet has translation support. Create a game with the listed sheet and create a character.
David said: Foxkitty said: Can someone make a sheet for Never Going Home? I saw one version on R20 already, but it's just in Spanish, but would be nice to have an English version of it. The sheet has translation support. Create a game with the listed sheet and create a character. Oh okay, didn't know. Don't think it worked last time when I tried to run a game, odd. But thank you.
Hey, why didn't I see that Aquelarre sheet translation on my last visit?&nbsp; Que milagro es!&nbsp; Cuantos gracias a Kinower y Velczer por la traduccion!
Tyson W.
Pro
Sheet Author
John L. said: Someone mentioned this before but no answer was ever given, but i would also like a&nbsp; gamma world 4th edition character sheet to use. the 3rd ED one does not allow for mutant animals differing stats or for even the editing of stats at all. It would be great if you all could remedy this or at least point me to a sheet that would work with Gamma World 4th ED . thankyou John L, I have a functional character sheet for GW 4th (1992 version) that I used for my home group. It's not the prettiest (in appearance or code) but it stays fairly true to the paper character sheet layout. It also has an NPC tab for monster formatted stat blocks.&nbsp; I doubt it's up to community standards, but I could try submitting the html and css files to GitHub.
Hello! First time requester here. I'm in need of having a character sheet translated. The sheet is already on Roll20, but only in Italian, and I want to get some English-speakers to try this game. I can write the translation, but I don't know my way around CSS and html. The character sheet in question is for a game called The Last Torch. It's an Italian RPG published in 2014, it got its core box translated in 2019. It's a gritty fantasy game, with very simple rules and very deadly fights. Here's a link to the PDF of the English version of the sheets, as they've been published. <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/17jdHObgryG82Su2O7bRIv5f40GOFSsnz/view?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/17jdHObgryG82Su2O7bRIv5f40GOFSsnz/view?usp=sharing</a> On Roll20 you can find the Italian versions made by the community by looking up "L'Ultima Torcia" while creating a game. I'm interested in the first one, with multiple pages. The single-page one ("pagina singola") takes into account expansions that haven't been translated yet (and that I don't yet own), and doesn't have a good method for keeping track of equipment. I'm willing to pay for this job. Hit me up on Discord to discuss the details: Robb The GM#6702

Edited 1642600714
Looking for a Sheet Creator once again for 7th Sea 1st Ed. This sheet has gone through a couple different iterations, and some improvements have been made to it, yet it still isn't where it needs to be.&nbsp; Both the original creator and the latest editor have stepped away from Roll20, so I am looking to see if anyone wants to tackle it.&nbsp; I, unfortunately, lack the skills to do it on my own, but I know the system back and forth. My players and I would be willing to come up with some form of compensation, preferably through a subscription or marketplace gift, for simplicity's sake. Here is my bug report/change list: 1. Rolling Traits button does not work at all. 2. Add a Crippled/Unskilled button to Traits where dice do not explode on 10's 3. Fix the static modifier on all skills and combat tab rolls so that it adds a flat number at the end of the roll. 4. Add the ability to add individual knacks to skill boxes for those skills that have more than 5. 5. Instead of rolling damage automatically in an attack roll, either make it two separate functions, or a link after an attack roll.&nbsp; (Players have the option to spend drama dice to improve an attack roll, and if they already know what their damage result will be, it impacts that decision on whether they want to spend that resource to turn a miss into a hit). 6. Add a Ship tab, or even a whole extra sheet type where traits can go up to 10. 7. Untie Wound Check dice from Brawn: certain abilities allow characters to add dice or roll from a different trait, which means these have to be reset every time the character takes damage 8. add more lines for advantages on the basics tab. 9 add a section on the basics tab for languages. 10. Unless you are using the "Old Skills" carried over from the original iteration of the skills tab, skills are not translating into the attributes &amp; abilities tab.
This might be an out of the ballpark request, but I was wondering if anyone might be willing to make an attempt at an **Ironclaw** character sheet. Someone a while back was kind enough to try a while back, but the sheet they made just doesn't work for the community that plays the game. So much so that they are flocking to Foundry instead. I love Roll20 and would like to keep my fellow players here, and I know a valid working sheet would do that! This is what the physical sheet looks like: There's no maximum to the dice that can be rolled. A roll can have 2, 3, or 4 attributes and multiple skills. (There's also arbitrary bonus dice that can appear due to perks/feats/talents/upgrades).&nbsp; The "Unique traits" of Species and Career *always* apply to three skills, as shown in this picture from the rulebook. But they can also arbitrarily show up in a roll if the players agree.&nbsp; (For example, your Kangaroo trait might show up on a medicine check if you're working with other kangaroos. Or your Mercenary trait might be included with a roll to socialize with other mercenaries.)&nbsp;&nbsp; The general design theory is "if you buy up your career, you'll be good at your career".&nbsp; I would recommend: Button for body, speed, mind, and will Button for species Button for Career List of all skills ANd click on them and choose go.&nbsp;&nbsp; (Kind of how Chronicles of Darkness sheets work) List of Skills: Academics Brawling Climbing Craft Deceit Digging Dodge Gossip Inquiry Jumping Leadership Mêlée Combat Negotiation Observation Presence Ranged Combat Riding Searching Stealth Supernatural Swimming Tactics Throwing Vehicles Weather Sense And in case it helps, example of how Species give skills: And example of how a Career gives skills:
Good Evening, I'm looking for someone to create a character sheet for the Arcanis Roleplaying Game. Here is a link&nbsp;on Google Drive&nbsp;to the&nbsp; Character Sheet &nbsp;published by Paradigm Concepts. I'll be able to pay at least $100 USD for your time, possibly more. Feel free to contact me on Discord if you want to discuss further. Akira#2214
C'mon guys. Don't sell Dark Matter products with 5e character sheets.&nbsp; There's enough differences that they should have their own, not to mention the additional starship sheet.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Pinto T. said: C'mon guys. Don't sell Dark Matter products with 5e character sheets.&nbsp; There's enough differences that they should have their own, not to mention the additional starship sheet. This thread is dealing with community created sheets.&nbsp; We have no control over sheets created by Roll20 or created/maintained by publishers.&nbsp; There is a pinned sheet for the D&amp;D 5E sheet, so you might consider posting this comment there if you haven't already done so.
Has there been any progress on the D&amp;Z sheet?

Edited 1643644145
Hi and thank you for the reply. I did see the existing Honey Heist sheet but as you said it is rather bare-bones and this new version is delightful complete with auto-generated bear portraits, and the Criminal-Bear slider supporting having one value change accordingly when the other is modified! I hope the creator is willing to have it included. Andreas J. said: ahaldar said: Please may I request this character sheet for Honey Heist to be added as a community sheet: <a href="https://github.com/dCremins/HoneyHeist" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/dCremins/HoneyHeist</a> Oh, that's a nice find. I could contact the sheet creator and ask permission to upload it to Roll20. That github repo have no license so, can't just copy and upload it to Roll20's repo without asking permission. I noticed there already exists a Honey Heist Roll20 sheet in the dropdown . Are you requesting the other one to be added bc the existing one is too simple, or did you just not notice it?
I am interested in the Snakes &amp; Saloons 5e Character Sheets. As I am trying to work out a Weird West Steampunk DnD Campaign in the near future. Snakes &amp; Saloons is a basic Wild West conversion of DnD 5e that converts classes, adds some races, gun rules, magic items, and so on. The system has a converted 5e DnD character sheet that is made to make it easier to keep track of things such as ammo, throwing weapons, and so on. It is a free PDF, I suggest tipping because the content is awesome. So it is very easy to get hold of the PDF of the core rules, the sheet, and a set of house rules for duels with gunslingers. I would really like to have this character sheet in Roll20 in the future, not only because I want to use it for a future campaign but because I think it is something that others could enjoy as well. I have the link to the drivethrurpg page with the character sheet down below. Snakes &amp; Saloons Character Sheet v2 + Ammo Tracker (5e)

Edited 1643760258
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Lucas M. said: Someone mentioned it already, but: is someone putting the character sheet from Hero's Journey Second Edition ? I actually just started working on it. I'll be using it to write&nbsp; a tutorial on sheet creation &nbsp;as a series of forum posts.
I'd like to request Devil's Run 2d20. As far as what I'm looking for in terms of functionality is for it to be like the Conan 2d20 Sheet, but with the Devil's Run specifics. It's kinda like Mad-Max with Zombies, and frankly speaking Geoffplaysguitar's recent Argent Metal track has me wanting this a lot. Thank you kindly, and if there's anything further I need to answer or post Please let me know~
Hello. I would like to request a character sheet for the Righteous Blood, Ruthless Blades rpg published by Osprey games.&nbsp; A google drive link to the sheet can be found here:&nbsp; <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/14hTCs88uwg0TFFiUtRZ7ZLBxd1VgpKTZ/view" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/14hTCs88uwg0TFFiUtRZ7ZLBxd1VgpKTZ/view</a> &nbsp;
Hi just want to put down a request to a fallout character sheet made by arcane arcade which is free on their patreon. The system is simplified and doesn't feel overwhelming to me compared to the other systems.&nbsp; &nbsp;
Hi All, new to Roll 20 forums. Looking for a 2nd Edition RuneQuest character sheet please. I can see a 3rd edition sheet (which seems to be broken) but nothing for us Old Skool 2nd Edition types. It could use the Basic Roleplaying sheet as a base, with just a few adjustments to skills and a place for battle magic and rune magic spells. Thank you to anyone who would take that on, or point me in the right direction of an existing sheet. Thank you!

Edited 1644572947
Nick
Plus
Good morning.&nbsp; I would love to play TSR Boot Hill rpg (3rd ed) If any furher information is required i am happy to provide it.&nbsp; Thank you in advance &nbsp;&nbsp;
I've got a sheet I've been working on with a collaborator for Flying Circus - it's a huge project so no date on when it'll be ready, but it's coming along.
I have a new version of the Iron Kingdoms RPG sheet that I would like to upload, but I don't have the proper access (I'm a Free User). Does anybody here take requests to upload sheets?
David
Sheet Author
Cretino said: I have a new version of the Iron Kingdoms RPG sheet that I would like to upload, but I don't have the proper access (I'm a Free User). Does anybody here take requests to upload sheets? Sheets aren't "uploaded" they have to be recreated with HTML/CCS/Javascript there is a community sheet already so unless the publishers of Iron Kingdom back one or have Roll20 create&nbsp; one it's unlikely there will be another one.&nbsp;
Would it be possible to add a bounty to a sheet that has already been requested?&nbsp;
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Of course. Adding a bounty, providing more info etc will make it likelier to be created.