Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-Order the new core rulebooks now.
Create a free account

Purchased Token Markers question.

Hello! So i purchased a couple custom token markers ( Czepeku's Status Effects and Twisted Rainy's Animated Orbital Conditions ) and i was wondering if I would have to add them manually by creating a new set in the token marker library or is there a way to select them from the Token Marker Sets section directly after purchase? Also, is there a way to set the Animated Orbital Conditions (.webm files) as token markers, or will i just have to drag them from the art library whenever i'm gonna use them? Thanks!
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Click the + sign beside token markers on the game page, and if they're set up as an add-on you can add it like any other token marker set. If they're not set up as token marker add-ons, which I do not think Rainy's is, you just have to drag them from the art library, sorry.