Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Trek CODA

I will be starting a Star Trek campaign in a few months using Decipher's CODA system. Is there any way someone could set up a character sheet for it?
Creating a character sheet takes a good working knowledge of the game system, coding skills, and a pro account.  It's possible there's a fan out there with those qualifications who would be interested in helping you out but I wouldn't hold my breath.  Star Trek CODA is pretty old and obscure these days. The Modiphius 2d20 Star Trek Adventures sheet works well if you're okay with changing systems.  I don't know if there's another 2d6 system sheet on Roll20 that you could finagle into working.  And it's always possible to create a generic sheet to hold a player's stats and roll the dice manually with either the /roll command or the dice toolbar.
Mike
Sheet Author
I might be interested in trying. DM me if this is something you have a need for.
Any luck in starting the game or sheet? Working around my newborns schedule I may be free to join. I'm also looking at starting a local CODA Trek game with some friends.