Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account

how to unlock achievement translator?

Hello, I have started a new quest, to have all the objectives on roll20. But one of them gives me problems. Could someone guide me? Translator Assist in translating Roll20 elements to another language.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Try looking in the  Character Sheets & Compendium forum and contributing to internationalization of character sheets. 
I just went to see the compendium but I don't see at all where to click to help translate. ;(

Edited 1623314110
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I believe this is primarily focused on character sheet translation.&nbsp; Basically, if a sheet has translation code included (i18n), volunteers can access roll20's account on Crowdin &nbsp;and help translate sheet text into other languages.&nbsp; More info here:&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheet_Translation" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheet_Translation</a> Cheers
Eve
Roll20 Team
Hey SaumonSimon, We definitely welcome any assistance you can provide with translation! The best place to get the information you're looking for though would be our help center article on How to Become a Translation Volunteer . I hope this helps with your quest!

Edited 1623393145
Thank you! I did this. But how can I link my crowdin account to my roll20 account? I started translating and joined this page. And I translated 17 elements : So normally I should have obtained this achievement :
Could someone help me? PLEASE!!! :D

Edited 1623795695
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
SaumonSimon said: Could someone help me? PLEASE!!! :D Not sure what the criteria actually is for unlocking the translator achievement... I assume it's more than just translating a few words. ;-) Maybe try contacting one of the managers listed on Crowdin's roll20 page. Cheers