Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro Quick Bar Not Showing For Players

The Macro Quick Bar is not visible to the players.   I confirmed that "Show macro quick bar" is checked and that the macro I created shows "In Bar" as checked too. When I join-as-player, I can see the Macro Quick Bar on the bottom of my screen.  However my players all claim they can't see it.   Am I missing something here?  Is there some other setting for map or elsewhere I'm missing?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You can't force the macro quick bar to show for your players.  That is something they need to activate themselves in the collections tab.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Similarly, "Show in Macro Quick Bar" is also a per-player setting. They will need to click for themselves which buttons they want to display.
I feel like such an idiot for not catching that.  Thank you much to the both of you!