Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][Free] Seeking beginners for evening game.

Edited 1623516143
Myst
Plus
Hello. I've been DMing a little over a year now, currently have one ongoing campaign and looking to get a second running to fill some time during the week. Target time is 8pm - 11:30pm EST, and currently learning heavily towards Thursdays. Looking for a total of four for the group. I'd prefer to work with beginners, as I'm fairly new to the game myself. Jumped straight into DMing at the start of quarantine last year. Brand new players are also welcome. Would prefer any applicants to be 18+. If you're interest, feel free to either reply here or send me a private message.
I'm interested in playing with you. I'm EST as well.  Thursdays at your time works for me. What kind of a campaign do you plan to run? I still consider myself a beginner. I played for about a year in 2019.  I'm out of practice now, for sure. I was a sorcerer before, but now I'm interested in playing a cleric from the Twilight domain. 
I am an extremely new player...as NEVER played before. And I have no idea how to play on ROll20...but willing to learn if someone is willing to help out a noobie. Thursday evenings would also work for me.
Myself and my friend are looking to join a campaign. Like you I first tried D&D at the start of quarantine, so I have a little experience in playing the game and using roll20. My friend is brand new to playing D&D, but is a fellow fantasy lover. Thursday afternoons work with us, please let us know!
I am interested in being a part of your game. I am a very new player (this would be my first ever game). I do know a little about it from listening to DND podcasts, but I would probably be a bit unskilled at the start.
I would be interested if you still have room. Thursdays would work for me. I am fairly new at DND and would love to play more.  
I'd love to join! I've been playing for about two years, but all my campaigns (xcept for one) are kinda stagnant. Thursday would work perfectly fine for me :D
I am also interested in joining I am a bit new. I have played a one-shot before of 5e. And I have a character sheet I have in mind that I would like to check with you if they are reasonable enough to be implemented in game I am looking forward to play.
I’d definitely be interested if there would be a spot available 
Oh and one more thing how are we going to communicate through text channels or voice channels and do I need to set up an account on specific platforms for these types of runs?
Late to the post, but I’m interested as well!
Hey. If you still have the room, I'd like to join as well. I'm new to Roll20, but I do have some experience with D&D.