Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][FREE][5e] Looking for Players for ‘Rime of the Frostmaiden’ Campaign. Sundays 6-9PM EDT/3-6PDT.

Edited 1623532103
ABOUT My name is soupyquinn (Quinn) and I have been playing with/DMing a group for approximately 2 years. We are currently looking for 2-3 more players to round out the party (4-5 total party members) as we set out on our latest adventure to the frozen north of the Sword Coast. We would prefer players who are at least moderately experienced (1-2 campaigns) but we would also be able and willing to teach some new players.   While DMing I try to foster the feeling of a group of friends hanging out on the weekend, eating pizza and playing D&D. I strive for everyone to have the most fun possible and I’m always listening to feedback and tweaking, adding, and dropping rules to provide the best experience. This is not to say that my campaigns are not challenging, as having the party take down the dragon by the skin of their teeth is infinitely more fun and rewarding than roflstomping some awakened shrubs.  In running ‘Rime of the Frostmaiden’ I plan on following a sandbox format, allowing the party to explore the world on their own, while also focusing more on the survival and horror aspects of the setting. We plan on meeting weekly on Sundays at 6pmEDT/3pmPDT and running approximately 3 hours (as short as 2 and as long as 4 depending on weekly scheduling and campaign events). Session zero is scheduled for 6/27/21 with the first full session the following Sunday.  We will be using roll20 for the tabletop and discord for voice. PERKS Completely FREE! A consistent and reliable DM who won’t miss/skip sessions without ample advanced warning. Access to all published books, UA, supplementary material, etc. gratis . All benefits of a Pro Plan DM including compendium sharing, Dynamic Lighting, and Ad free gaming. IF INTERESTED Please reply below or send a DM with the following information: 1. Name (IGN is fine if you prefer) 2. General age bracket 3. Time zone 4. D&D experience 5. Type(s) of character(s) you prefer playing 6. Preferred combat/rp/puzzle balance
Wattson93 27 CA 2 years, mostly One piece campaigns I go variety I prefer a balance of combat and to Hope to get to know you
1. Name (IGN is fine if you prefer): James  2. General age bracket   32 3. Time zone CST/CDT (if I am right you want to host the game at around 7pm my time) 4. D&D experience  played in high school about 15 years ago, then nothing for a long time the I discovered 5e and roll20 about 4 years ago, I been a player in alot of games and recently I mostly been DMing for close friends and various games for about 2 years. Looking to be a player in a game again  5. Type(s) of character(s) you prefer playing I play all kinds, I have made each class at least once, as for there personalities it varies, most of the time they are faily lighthearted, almost always either neutral or good aligned, 6. Preferred combat/rp/puzzle balance  I favor RP but I do enjoy combat, I just try to squeeze in some RP while I do combat like in describing how my character uses the spell components and such
Anthony and James, I wanted to let both of you know that I've seen your posts. I've gotten more interest than I was expecting so please give me a bit of time to go through all the replies and discuss them with my group. Thank you for your patience. -soupyquinn
1. TangyBlueBerry (Gabe) 2. 29 3.Atlantic Standard Time 4. 4 years as a player 5. Humerus joke characters that become serious and note worthy 6. I like all aspects of DnD, the role play, puzzles, and combat. But I dislike aimless wandering or campaigns with no direction.
Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that the Frostmaiden campaign is currently full. I hope you all find groups to play with soon! -soupyquinn