Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't receive private messages and not actually following topics

Basically, the title.  I have *not* opted out of being in the player directory. I can send private messages, but apparently can't receive them. I'm not sure what else I'm to do.  I'm following a topic. I have a screenshot that states that I'm following the topic. When I go to my profile to look at topics I'm following...I'm not following any topics. I have a screenshot of that, too, just for fun. My question (besides whyyyyyyy): is there a way to fix these issues? To restate: I'd like to receive private messages (opting in to the player directory - by not opting out - doesn't accomplish this) and I'd also like to follow topics (clicking "follow topic" doesn't accomplish this).  Thanks.    
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Is this in a game forum instead of the general forums? f so, that's a bug that has been around forever.
Yes, it's in the game forums. Well, I'm glad they are actually known bugs. Having to explain it believably would have been hard otherwise. I guess they are just features... Thanks for the reply!