Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The DM Tool Chest Bug Reporting

Edited 1633890556
The DM Tool Chest
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Thank you for your interest in The DM Tool Chest's Roll20 Adventures! Please use this thread to report any errors or bugs in the Roll20 modules for any of&nbsp; The DM Tool Chest's &nbsp;adventures. We will address any reports as quickly as possible! Module Name: &nbsp;The title of the Adventure or supplement you are having issues with Technical Issue: &nbsp;A detailed description of the issue you are having Thanks again for helping us to continue creating the highest quality content that we can! We strive to maintain the standards you expect from the best and will answer any issues that you have as fast as we can! NOTE: This thread has been closed because we thankfully haven't been getting enough bug reports to keep it active. For future bug reporting, please send us a direct message here on roll20 or an email at <a href="mailto:support@thedmtoolchest.com" rel="nofollow">support@thedmtoolchest.com</a> and we will happily help in whatever way we can! The most common issue is the broken maps/background images that happen in the marketplace approval process with Roll20. If you send us an email, we will happily provide the map file to you while we get roll20 to fix the issue. Thank you! Sincerely, TJ
Hi, I have downloaded the module for Roll20 - The Prison of the last vampire. It is missing maps for the bright warden tower. Can this be fixed somehow?

Edited 1625152562
The DM Tool Chest
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Paul C. &nbsp;said: Hi, I have downloaded the module for Roll20 - The Prison of the last vampire. It is missing maps for the bright warden tower. Can this be fixed somehow? Hey Paul! I've submitted a patch to the Roll20 team and they should have that fixed soon! Apparently there is a bug they are working on where maps sometimes break in the submission process to the marketplace. Sorry about that! Thanks for your patience! Sincerely, TJ
Hey I just bought tomb of the viper prince, but it seems that the tomb map is not working properly. it does not show. The other layers seem fine but the background is just not there.

Edited 1625598647
The DM Tool Chest
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Kaela &nbsp;said: Hey I just bought tomb of the viper prince, but it seems that the tomb map is not working properly. it does not show. The other layers seem fine but the background is just not there. Hi Kaela! My apologies, we're working with the Roll20 team right now on patching this bug and it should be updated ASAP. In the meantime, if you send us an email at <a href="mailto:support@thedmtoolchest.com" rel="nofollow">support@thedmtoolchest.com</a> , I can send you the map asset. So sorry for this! It's a known bug that Roll20 is working on and I'm in contact with them about.&nbsp; Thank you! Sincerely, TJ
I'm unable to move the tokens for The Scarlet Citadel.

Edited 1625945746
The DM Tool Chest
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Larren12 &nbsp;said: I'm unable to move the tokens for The Scarlet Citadel. Hi there! I believe you have the wrong bug reporting page! The Scarlet Citadel is a Kobold Press product. Thanks!
Hi, similar to another person on here, I have downloaded the module for Roll20 - The Prison of the last vampire. It is missing maps for the bright warden tower. I can see that 3 weeks ago it was acknowledged that there was a technical error and R20 are in the process of fixing it. as it's been 3 weeks, do you know how long it will take for the bug to be patched?&nbsp;&nbsp;

Edited 1627324482
The DM Tool Chest
Plus
Marketplace Creator
MWV &nbsp;said: Hi, similar to another person on here, I have downloaded the module for Roll20 - The Prison of the last vampire. It is missing maps for the bright warden tower. I can see that 3 weeks ago it was acknowledged that there was a technical error and R20 are in the process of fixing it. as it's been 3 weeks, do you know how long it will take for the bug to be patched?&nbsp;&nbsp; hi there and thank you for the heads up! This should have been fixed with a patch weeks ago, but apparently was not. I'm contacting the roll20 staff right now to try and fix this. If you'll send an email to <a href="mailto:support@thedmtoolchest.com" rel="nofollow">support@thedmtoolchest.com</a> , I will send you the map file directly so you don't have to wait. Thanks again! Sincerely, TJ