Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][FREE] Need 1 Player for Recently Started Campaign

Hello, as the title says I'm a DM for a group of 4 right now that plays on Fridays and Sundays, with Fridays being more of an "on-call" thing if everyone is up for it and Sunday being the staple guaranteed day to play. My time zone is Central and we get together around 7pm so if anyone is interested shoot me a private message and we can hash out details and get you started with your character and how you'll fit into the current party. Your first session would be 7pm tonight. It's a homebrew setting with the players currently at level 3. The world is challenging and can be unforgiving, especially so to those who may take up the profession of adventuring. I am a relatively new DM, and as such there may be a hiccup here and there over how things work sometimes but it's always resolved quickly and easily, especially since I have some experienced players to help me out with it. There's no experience requirement to join though, as long as you're a good fit with the party and can mesh with our schedule it all should be good to go.
Hi, is this listing still avalable?
Hi there, this sounds interesting.  Is the opening still... open?
Hello.  I see this is a homebrew setting, but is this applicable to the system in use?
Opening has been filled, if there are any other vacancies soon I'll be sure to hop on here and have you all be first picks. Thanks