Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Hombrew][DND][5e][Free] Need one for a hombrew campaign experience

Hi my name is Tyler and I am the creator of the Magical Land of Valandria. What makes valandria different is that we do things in style! I have assembled a team of writers as well as voice actors to produce a Unique dungeons and Dragons experience! The Best part is the first session is free! We are looking for 5 additional Players to delve into this Magical world! Not convinced? Maybe this will change your mind  The Forgotten Gift   THATS RIGHT WE MADE A FREAKING TRAILER! When applying for the game please use this format! We meet  Sunday nights and are only 3 sessions in! Name Age Experience Pronouns Expectations Discord (you can message it to me instead) I Hope to hear from you and I'm excited for you to embark on the Journey that is The Forgotten Gift!
Is this a weekly game? And what time do you meet?
Hey there! I sent you a pm!