Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e ogl Sheet] Artificer saving throw proficiencies and hit die not working

When selecting the Artificer Class it doesn't automatically update the saving throw proficiencies or the hit die type. Additionally it always resets the hit die to a D4 whenever you reload. Nothing more than a minor inconvenience, but it's hopefully a quick and easy fix. Not dependable on browser or Addons from what i can tell. On Windows 10.
Hello Simon S. - I can't replicate what you're seeing. Do you mind sending a help ticket at&nbsp; <a href="https://help.roll20.net/hc/en-us/requests/new" rel="nofollow">https://help.roll20.net/hc/en-us/requests/new</a> with a link to your game and which Artificer you're loading up (TCE or ERLW)? Thanks!

Edited 1627040773
Simon
Plus
Sorry this got burried somehow. Just to clarify since i feel like i didn't do a good job the first time around: In all games i'm running or playing at, whenever i select the artificer class on the 5e d&amp;d character sheet from Roll20 it doesn't set the saving throw proficiencies on Int and Wis. And additionally it selects a D4 hit dice, where Artificers are supposed to have a D8. Setting the saving throw proficiencies manually works just fine and it saves your selection properly. The hit dice, however, will always reset to a D4 whenever you reload the game. As for replicating it, it's should only be a matter of creating a game with the d&amp;d 5e Character sheets from Roll20. Creating a character and selecting the Artificer class at the top. I am unsure what sort of artificer variants you are referring to, since there is only one to choose. Have i somehow mistaken the name of the character sheet? I've seen multiple people refer to a "5e ogl sheet" so i assumed that to be what it's called, really sorry if that's the cause for confusion. As requested i have also sent a help ticket.