Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Marketplace Creator here!

Micah W.
Marketplace Creator
Hi everyone! My name's Micah and I'm a new Approved Marketplace Creator! I will be focusing on token art and character portraits. I recently launched my first token pack here, a set of drow male tokens ! I'm excited to create more character art and tokens for people to use here.  I take art commissions so if you're looking for something specific and customized for your character, please contact me on Twitter  or Instagram . You can also find me on Patreon and at my webcomic, the Sparrow (it's like Percy Jackson meets the Avengers).  I plan to focus most of my efforts on Starfinder and Pathfinder 2e character art. I've noticed there's not very many Starfinder-specific tokens (i.e., lashunta, shirren, vesk, etc.). Since I really love the Starfinder setting, I want to fill in some of the gaps and indulge my own fanboyism. I also get a lot of great inspiration from the sheer width and breadth of the ancestry/heritage combinations Pathfinder 2e brings. Naturally there will be overlap with D&D and other high fantasy settings but most of my inspiration will come from Paizo. If things go well and I get inspiration, I'll also work on some Mutants & Masterminds-based tokens and character art. I hope you enjoy what I have coming. My next set will feature lashunta characters. If you're a Starfinder or Pathfinder fan, I'd love to hear what sorts of races/ancestries/heritages/classes you'd be interested in seeing!  It's nice to meet you all and I look forward to sharing more here.  - Micah
Wordforger
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Welcome!