Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

SendChat API crashing when trying to access repeating attributes

I have a script that was working fine until recently, and I narrowed the problem down to a sendChat call where I'm trying to display the value of a repeating attribute for a character. I simplified the script to basically just do this (to confirm): sendChat(name, '/w gm @{Vonn Dre Crenn|repeating_profession_$0_professiontotal}'); When this line gets hit the script crashes, with this error: ReferenceError: sheetInfo is not defined at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:165:1), <anonymous>:668:30) at String.replace (<anonymous>) at _substituteShortForms (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:165:1), <anonymous>:653:40) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:165:1), <anonymous>:710:14) at String.replace (<anonymous>) at Object.d20.textchat.doChatInput (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:165:1), <anonymous>:549:29) at sendChat (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1879:16) at apiscript.js:8225:7 at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:161:1), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:161:1), <anonymous>:70:8) Anyone else seeing similar issues or have any ideas for a workaround?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This issue seems to be the core problem behind the remaining issues on&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10191536/does-anyone-still-use-the-5e-shaped-sheet" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10191536/does-anyone-still-use-the-5e-shaped-sheet</a> It'd be great to have this looked at. Thanks!
Please look into this so I can continue my campaign. Thanks.
Yes please fix this! I and my wife have 4 games ongoing on Roll20 and will have major problems continuing. Thank you!
This bug is a major issue for me as well!
Hey all, sorry for this issue -- this is a result of some refactoring on our end.&nbsp; I have a fix in testing now and I'll work to get it out as soon as possible. Thanks for the report!