Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Curse of Strahd Module Error

So I was just playing with Strahd's token to familiarize myself with the GM interface and happened to notice an error.  Under his unarmed attacks it says you can forego the bludgeoning damage to grapple a target instead, but having rolled the attack already I could clearly see it was showing up in chat as SLASHING and necrotic damage.  I own the hardback version of the campaign, so I checked the character sheet there and confirmed the attack damage type built into the NPC sheet for Strahd was wrong.  It was easily fixed to bludgeoning, thanks to the easy to understand roll20 interface, but you might consider correcting the mistake in your marketplace module.  I am quite happy with the module still, as it saved me tons of hours of trying to upload/create all the assets myself as well as kept me from having to figure out how to edit out all the secret door icons on the maps before letting the players see them.  So far that's the only error I've noticed.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks Aaron! If you can post that in a  Help Center Request , that will automatically create a ticket that will be assigned to CoS for the next time it is patched.