Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

kicked from campain???

So i applied to join Company Zeta campain. The DM accepted and sent me an invite. I was able to join the game and chat with some people, but the DM never showed up for the first game, had computer issues. Next day (? maybe a couple after), i tried get into the campaign forum but the game was no longer listed under Your Recent Campaigns. I looked for the game in LFG and found it, at the top it says *You are already a participant in this Campaign! To access the campaign, visit the [campaigns_details_page] * When i click the link, it loads a white page saying *Not Authorized* Next day, the DM accepted my skype request (from a request sent the day i managed to enter the game) saying he was sorry for missing the game. I asked him about this issues and found it weird, saying that he didnt kick me from the campain and that he would resend an invite... but that didnt fix the issue.
1405877587
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Has the GM tried kicking you from the campaign then resending the invite. Just sending a new invite while being in the campaign doesn't alway fix it.
Great ideal, ill ask him to do that. I'll update with news once it has been tried :D
1405885837

Edited 1405885895
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Two things happen when a player gets kicked out. Their account resets and the invites reset. Those two I know happen but other things might be reset that I dont know. Good luck.