Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Help Documentation Link in Dice Roll modal Broken

See Title
1405952385

Edited 1405952627
I just tried it and it works, but it does give you a pop up asking for permission to go to an outside link and then there is a redirect to the wiki. Could you tell me what is happening for you? Or was this in reference to the fact that it goes to the main wiki page rather than to the dice reference page? I'll give the Devs a shout to let them know that it isn't taking people directly to the reference page too, but I want to make sure it isn't doing anything else strange for you.