Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Turn Order Won't Show to Players

I have added each player to everyone's journals and I've reviewed the suggestions in other forums but for some reason the players can't see more than two players in the turn order. The dungeon master can but the player cannot and it's been happening for a few sessions now.
are all the players on the same page with each other when rolling for init?

Edited 1626469888
To expand on what Hoot asked: Permissions on journal entries aren't especially relevant here.  The entries in the imitative tracker are tied to specific tokens, they are not general entries for characters or players.   Players are only able to see entries in the tracker for tokens that are on the map they are currently looking at (and that are on the token layer). The GM can see entries for tokens on all pages.  So if the GM can see something in initiative that the players can't - it's probably a token from another page.
Now I have a question lol, if you preroll the initiatives for an encounter, when the players are moved to said page, do they see a blank open turn tracker if they are all in GM layer so it tips them off to combat early?  Or will it stay hidden till I reveal a creature?
DM Eddie said: Now I have a question lol, if you preroll the initiatives for an encounter, when the players are moved to said page, do they see a blank open turn tracker if they are all in GM layer so it tips them off to combat early?  Or will it stay hidden till I reveal a creature? If the GM has the turn tracker open, it's open for the players as well.  So yes in that case the players would just see an empty turn tracker. From  here .
We all rolled on the same page, including the GM