Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't launch game

So this issue is happening to me and my players, and only to a specific game (all other games work perfectly fine). When I click "launch game" on that game it brings me to the game page, or reloads the game page if I'm already there (by "game page" I mean the place where you can invite players and add a description and such) instead of launching the game
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
In case there is trouble with the server shard where that game data is stored, you might try making a copy of that game (done from the settings drop down on that launch/details page).  If the copy function works, the copy should be on a different shard.  Otherwise, you should send in a ticket through the Help Center (under the Community drop down at the top of the page).