Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D5e][Free] DM Looking for 4-5 Players for Sunless Citadel

Looking to start a weekday group to play the Sunless Citadel module on Mondays, Thursdays, or Fridays. I operate in PST (UTC-7) and would like to run 2 to 3 hour sessions beginning around 10-11am PDT (7-8pm UTC). I'll run VTT, audio, and video through Roll20 and players can, of course opt out of video if they wish. Please do not apply if you've already played this module. Other than that, there are no requirements. New players are welcome. The players will start at 1st level and should end at level 3. I'd like to create the characters at session 0, using the charactermancer. The Players Handbook, Xanathar's Guide, The Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, and Tasha's Guide are available for character creation. If things work out, I'll look at continuing on with the characters on further campaigns
hi i would love to join if its on mondays thursdays could also work. discord grontco#0499
Hi Brian, Thanks for the response. Hopefully we can get a few more to join.
What setting is this game in, and will you also be allowing content from Van Richten's Guide?
Hi! I'd love to join. Any of these times work well for me! My discord is ClaireMH03#8625. 
waffleinit said: What setting is this game in, and will you also be allowing content from Van Richten's Guide? The game is to be set in the Sword Coast of Faerun. I don't have Van Richten's, what content would you need from it? Claire H. said: Hi! I'd love to join. Any of these times work well for me! My discord is ClaireMH03#8625.  Sounds great, so far I've got 1 who prefers Mondays.
There are the subclasses for bards and warlocks, College of Spirits and the Undead patron, as well as the lineages, Reborn, hexblood and dhampir. I am interested regardless, and I have Van Richten's Guide on Roll20, so you wouldn't have to worry about copying errors or anything. I also prefer Mondays, and Sword Coast is perfect.
waffleinit, I guess that will work. Are you in for starting next Monday (the 26th)?
Heya, sadly i have a family party next monday evening (gmt +3), so either earlier or another day would work better for me with the first session. Otherwise im usually allways free mondays.
Kevin P. said: waffleinit, I guess that will work. Are you in for starting next Monday (the 26th)? Absolutely. I'm waffleinit#2897 on discord, and have a few ideas already.
Okay, so still looking for 3 players
This sounds interesting, however I can only make Thursday, and it sounds as if Monday has been decided on?
I'd be interested to join this adventure looks fun to me! Is it weekly? I could play every other Monday or Thursday at the time specified 
GeraldOfNivea said: This sounds interesting, however I can only make Thursday, and it sounds as if Monday has been decided on? Right now its looking like Monday, I'll let you know if it changes Plaguescarred said: I'd be interested to join this adventure looks fun to me! Is it weekly? I could play every other Monday or Thursday at the time specified  Yes, it's weekly
Oh shoot thanks i was taking a chance i have hard time finding a 1/2 week game. Wish you all a good game!
Okay, currently have 3 for Mondays OR Thursdays at 17:00 UTC. Need at one more for either day.
Hi. I’m looking for a new Monday game if you still need someone
Lonelypumpkin81 said: Hi. I’m looking for a new Monday game if you still need someone Hi, sorry we filled out a group for Thursday and I'm only prepared to run one per week at this time. Good luck and best wishes. Kevin