Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account

[LFP][5E][Paid] / Waterdeep : Dungeon of The Mad Mage / EST / Saturday 19.00

Edited 1627257747
Bellow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
&nbsp; &nbsp; THE GREATEST DUNGEON OF THEM ALL Explore the mega-dungeon of Undermountain in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. In the city of Waterdeep rests a tavern called the Yawning Portal, named after the gaping pit in its common room. At the bottom of this crumbling shaft is a labyrinthine dungeon shunned by all but the most daring adventurers. Known as Undermountain, this dungeon is the domain of the mad wizard Halaster Blackcloak. Long has the Mad Mage dwelt in these forlorn depths, seeding his lair with monsters, traps, and mysteries—to what end is a constant source of speculation and concern.&nbsp; Waterdeep : Dungeon of The Mad Mage is designed for characters of 5th through 20th level. &nbsp; &nbsp;My name is Bellow. I am 35 years old DM experience for 15+ years. I love roleplay and telling stories. I already have 4 campaign going on they are heavy RP and homebrew worlds. This campaign is more focused on exploring and fighting more relaxed dungeon. If you want to explorer big dungeon fight with monsters, look for traps this game for you.&nbsp; All characters start at level 5 you can use point buy : 15 15 14 14 12 10 or you can roll for stats 2 times and choose one of the sets between.&nbsp; All the books and races are allowed. You will start with one +1 magical item off your choice. (weapon or armor) and +500 gp for shopping I have some homebrew rules it will be better if you read those rules before apply.&nbsp; We are gonna use discord for voice and roll20 for visuals. We are all here to enjoy please don't forget this and be kind with each other.&nbsp; Game link :&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/300414/waterdeep-dungeon-of-the-mad-mage-slash-level-5-start-slash" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/300414/waterdeep-dungeon-of-the-mad-mage-slash-level-5-start-slash</a> Sorry to open another poat but the timing and game day changed and I can't edit tittle of the old post. Gonna delet it now.&nbsp; This game encourages tipping the Game Master at a rate of €10 per session/person. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
Bellow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
3 open spots left for this campaign.&nbsp;
Bellow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
2 spots left for this campaign.
Bellow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I am updating this game with more visual maps to have more fun. We need at least 1 more players max 2 more players to start next week. (Game will be 4 players campaign)&nbsp;
Bellow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
3 spots filled only 1 spot left for this campaign. We are gonna start next Saturday.
Bellow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Still 1 spot open we will start this Saturday.&nbsp;
Bellow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
This campaign is full now. Thank you for your interest.