Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Price Reductions for Selected D&D Titles Are Coming Soon!

Hey folks! Looking for the next adventure? Want to flesh out your D&D 5E Charactermancer? Need a new menagerie of monsters for your Compendium? We’ve got good news. Consider this your two week notice: on August 2, 2021 , 9 D&D 5th Edition products on the Roll20 Marketplace will have their prices permanently reduced !   The following 8 D&D titles will have their price permanently reduced from $49.95 USD to $29.99 USD on the Roll20 Marketplace. Tyranny of Dragons Bundle Waterdeep: Dragon Heist Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage Guildmaster’s Guide to Ravnica Ghosts of Saltmarsh Acquisitions Incorporated Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus Eberron: Rising from the Last War Additionally, the  D&D Short Adventure Bundle will have its price permanently reduced from $89.99 USD to $72.99 USD on the Roll20 Marketplace, to reflect the reduced price of Ghosts of Saltmarsh . -- We are sure you have some questions! Below are answers to some of the most commonly anticipated questions. If you have more, please let us know and we will do our best to address them!   Why are we doing this?   These titles have all been on the Roll20 marketplace for 18 months or longer, and we are following a standard set previously here at Roll20 to reduce their prices as reflection of that.   Will you be dropping prices on every D&D product after it’s been out for 18 months? Prices are determined as an agreement between Roll20 and the publisher - so long as all parties agree, it is likely we will continue to reduce prices on certain D&D products on occasion. There may be some situations where we deviate from standards, of course!   Does this mean you do sales now? Our company philosophy is that in this new economy of VTTs, sales culture can often undermine the creator community that we work hard to empower. We do allow creators to do permanent price changes to find and adjust to the right price point for the moment. This permanent price drop is an extension of that.   I just bought one of these products for the higher price. Can I get my money back and buy it again once the price is reduced? We're always happy to honor refunds within 15 days of purchase. For full details please see our Refund Policy .
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
+1
vÍnce said: +1 No, -1.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Jake M. said: vÍnce said: +1 No, -1. right.  -1 ;-P
Any news on if Kobold Press's works will get the same treatment? I haven't bought either of the Tome of Beasts because I can't decide which one to get, but if the price on them dropped I would probably get both.
Hey, Lee! This is only specifically in regards to the select D&D titles published by Wizards of the Coast. As I mentioned above,  we do allow creators to do permanent price changes to find and adjust to the right price point for the moment, but every publisher is different so this by no means should be taken as expectation for other publishers' pricing!
I'm still getting used to digital distribution, but price drops like these make it a lot more attractive than physical media . I reckon my next D&D purchase will be from here.
Hey folks! Just following up to say that the price reductions indicated in my initial post are now in effect. Go forth and build your bookshelf!
Just a quick question, for how long will this discount go on for?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
As per the top post, it is a permanent reduction.