Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hovering over dice rolls is not showing the formula/results anymore

All I am seeing is a cursor with a question mark on it, and a little arrow under the number.  How can I see the results (roll and mods)?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Do you have the problem in other games? Such as a test game? Are you using an unsupported browser, or an extension such as Beyond20 to funnel in rolls from DnDBeyond? This could also be due to a corrupted Chat Archive. A game's Creator is often able to fix issues with their Text Chat by  clearing the Chat Archive  (note: not  clearing your current Chat Log ). A GM might want to copy/back up the Chat Archive before the Creator clears it.

Edited 1626813760
Well shoot.  I started playing with Stylish and it seems I broke something.  Dang it LOL