Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Daylight Mode Issues

Hello all,  Myself and my friend are having issues with daylight mode. When we're on any map on daylight mode if a token has vision its entire FOV is a complete white. Cannot see any details whatsoever behind it. Attaching Photos of the map, visuals, and settings. This is very frustrating as it seems we just don't have the ability to use these settings.  The Map.  Black is on map layer and orange is on dynamic lighting layer. H The Map Settings. Token with Vision Placed on Map. Token Settings.
Eve
Roll20 Team
Thanks for making sure we know about this! We're currently working on a fix for this problem and updates will be made available in this thread . I'll be closing this thread in order to keep all information about this in one place.