Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 3e Character sheet

I'm not sure how long this has been a problem, but the standard D&D 3e sheets don't have/show a section for class or level anymore..
Eve
Roll20 Team
Since this is related to a sheet created and maintained by community members I'm moving this post to the Character Sheets & Compendium subforum. 
Completely below the normal section called "Header"  there is actually a new section called "Classes" - expand that stub and there is a section to add in up to 5x classes and HD information etc.  I found it in both a newly generated game and 2x pre-existing games I am in so while this definitely was changed, it definitely still seems to exist.
Hi, I created a specific post about all new features of this sheet:  D&D 3.5 Sheet upgrade Hoyer