Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Harry Potter D&D EST between 3pm to 10pm. 4 hour game. All friendly types welcome

New year at Hogwarts. Begin as a new student at your first year of witchcraft and wizardry. Learn new spells and find magical creatures. New surprises all around the school. But whats happening in the dark forest? Strange creatures seem to be seen on the edge of it. And whats happening in the diffrent houses? 
Nice, it seems awesome.
will love to join this game
I'm blown away guys. Lotta responses
the chance to go to Hogwarts how wouldnt take you up on that
Hello, just saw this and I’m interested in joining you! If there is space can you message me with the details? 😊
Depending on the time, I'd be interested.
Definitely interested, will this be using discord for voice?
Time is posted. Day to be determined
I'd love to play since I am a huge HP nerd. Buuuut it just depends on the day.
Huge Harry Potter fan, I'd be interested if you are still looking for people. If not I completely understand. I have pretty open availability.
Thats ok
id be interested in this if it's not already full, love HP heck, didnt even know there was a tabletop until i saw this post