Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

adding module adding queue broken? (Curse of Strahd)

I recently purchased the Strahd module and i'm trying to add it to a new game and it originally said i was 148 in the queue to add it, and it went up to 161 when i googled queue issues and found people saying to delete and remake the game. i tried that and it placed itself at 164 and is still going up. is there an issue currently? what is the queue anyway? i can't find anything online about what it means/why it exists.
I'm not sure offhand about the queue but it's linked to copying games. Every now and then the queue appears, mostly (I suspect) when hardware is taken down for maintenance or accident and it's unavailable to process said queue. I'm trying to copy some games, myself, and I've gone from 186 to 196--and the same spot in the queue is taken up by both of the games I'm "actively" copying. It's not usually a problem, but the queue is usually going in the other direction, too--I haven't seen our place in the queue increase  before. I'm not sure what's up with it this time.
I'm having the same issue myself. However, it seemed to fix for ONE of the games when I closed and remade it. The others are still in an ever-growing Queue.
I'm still climbing. I wonder if this is a bug from the recent code roll? Who knows. In any event, I put in a help request. I can't actually do any of the Roll20 work I need to do tonight with Roll20 broken, so I think it's bedtime, and I'm just stuck cramming everything in tomorrow. Ah well!
I am having the same issue for the dungeon of the mad mage, went from 220 to 380 over the last few hours, tried to make a second game and got the same issue
I am having the same issue This game is currently at position number  603  in line, waiting for module  Empire of the Ghouls Module  to be added to the game. This process could take several minutes. You do not need to manually refresh this page. A notification will automatically appear once this process finishes.

Edited 1627066311
Same issue for Rise of the Runelords. edit: mine was finally added! The queue never went down, so clearly it's just a visual bug  
am getting the same thing for  Curse of Strahd  queue just keeps growing
My games have copied! Hopefully a good sign for everyone else. 
Thank you all for reaching out! As Alex said, the problem should be resolved. If you are still in a queue, try restarting the process but otherwise it should be resolving automatically.