The chat window input box resizer is the thing I've circled in red in this screenshot.  It lets you expand the size of the input box. Very recently, Roll20 changed how this works.  I appreciate the effort, since it was broken even worse before.  Now, when you drag the corner downward to make it bigger, the top of the input box expands upwards to cover part of the chat log, instead of the bottom expanding downwards off the edge of the screen.  This is so close to being a useful improvement! Unfortunately, the chat log above the input box doesn't resize itself to match.  The bottom of it just gets covered up, so you can't see the most recent messages or the bottom of the scroll bar. So if I make it bigger, this happens: You can see that the bottom of the chat log is now covered up.  Meaning that the most recent messages anyone has typed can't be seen.  You can't even see the bottom arrow of the scroll bar.  This is obviously not useful!  Ideally, the bottom edge of the chat log would shrink upward to match the increased size of the input box. I am using Firefox 90.0.2 (64-bit) in Windows 10.