So, by double-clicking the chat tab in a Roll20 game, you can pop out the chat tab into its own window.  Once it's in its own window, you can expand the size of the window.  After doing so, you'll naturally want to expand the width of the input box at the bottom to match.  Otherwise it'll look like this, with an input box that's too small: By clicking and dragging the corner of the input box, I can resize it like so to fill the width of the chat window: So far so good.  This much is working as intended. However, the problem comes when I click the X to close this popped-out window, and the chat window is returned to the main Roll20 window. At this point, the input box remembers its larger size from the popped-out window.  But it's too big and goes off the edge of the frame.  And I can't even resize it back down to the correct size, because the corner that I would grab with the mouse to resize it is off the edge of the frame!  It looks like this: In the image above, you can see that I typed "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.  The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog."  But the input box is so wide now that a large portion of the text is being cut off. An intelligent user would try to work around this problem by expanding the entire right frame of the main game window, until the edge of the input box is visible.  And this does work as a workaround.  After dragging the edge of the entire right frame of the game window to the left, until the frame is as big as the popped-out window was, I can see the corner of the input box, and click and drag it to shrink it back down. But I feel like the underlying problem is still a problem worth fixing. And the simplest solution is to just automatically make the input box always fill all available horizontal space, instead of being draggable.  Nobody ever wants it to be wider than the available space, after all, and I can't imagine any reason for wanting it narrower than the available space.  It would probably be best if the input box could only be resized vertically and not horizontally - just like how this forum window that I'm typing in right now works. I am using Firefox 90.0.2 (64-bit) in Windows 10.