Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Waiting for Module to be to be added to the game?

I created a new game with the D&D 5e Tomb of Annihilation Module, and it's been stuck with the following message for quite some time now: "This game is currently at position number 230 in line, waiting for module Tomb of Annihilation to be added to the game. This process could take several minutes. You do not need to manually refresh this page. A notification will automatically appear once this process finishes". The position number is also counting UP not down, so I don't appear to be any closer to being able to launch my game. What's the deal?
Same thing is happening to me right now too! I was looking around for instances this has happened in the past, and it seems to be a problem with their servers. We might need to wait until a developer catches onto it and figures out what the issue is and fix it. Im sure there are others in the same boat
Yeap... plenty of people in the same boat.

Edited 1627110478
Likewise here. The position counter keeps growing while trying to copy a preexisting room.
I am also encountering this issue with loading Tomb of Annihilation. 
Yep I'm having the same issue adding Ravenloft to a game 
Just going to add an extra voice about being stuck in line when creating a game with a module. Adding A Quiet Year
Thank you all for reaching out! Would you mind letting me know if the issue has resolved?
Seems to be fixed for now.