Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game has vanished

I seem to be having a problem where the link to our game disappeared, but players were still able to enter due to bookmarking the link. After a week or wo of that, the game stopped working and now everything is gone. Has anyone else had this issue?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I've not seen it reported before. You should try a  Help Center Request . Include the URL, working or not. Hopefuly the dev team can figure out what's going on. Note: if you have booted a player from the game, the URL will change.
Thank you for the suggestion. I went ahead and tried contacting them via the link you posted. I have also sent several emails, so I hope I hear back from them. No one was booted. Haha, I mean by me, as I'm the DM. I supposed we have all been booted :P