Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D5E] Experienced player looking for Saturday/Sunday afternoon game.

Hello! My name is Azurri! I am looking for a a weekend group to play with sometime in the afternoon. I am currently in one other game on Monday nights and I’m looking for a new group to play with. I’m very friendly and I am super easy to get along with and I love being a part of a fun group dynamic. I am happy to play any role and class, I don’t really have a preference in that aspect. I’ve been looking for a weekend groups for a few months now with no luck, so here’s hoping for something this time around! 
Fethalis
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hello. What is your time zone? 
Central standard time. 
I run 3.5 but if that interests you, let me know. <a href="mailto:taibhsear71@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">taibhsear71@gmail.com</a>
The group I run Sat evening (7:00 pm est) just lost their Wizard. Group consists of a Fighter, Druid, Ranger, and sometimes Cleric. If interested they are currently level 9 in the Curse of Strahd campaign. If interested let me know
Hello, I believe I might have a fix for you. Before I get too far in to this I will say I am running a pay to play game; however, I am running a completely versatile pay to play game that &nbsp;I will ask for a lot of player input from. I just posted this:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10282806/lfp-paid-online-looking-for-six-players-to-play-in-a-paid-long-lasting-d-and-d-5e-game-online" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10282806/lfp-paid-online-looking-for-six-players-to-play-in-a-paid-long-lasting-d-and-d-5e-game-online</a> &nbsp;, &nbsp;last night which should explain a bit more. The short version is I run long campaigns completely home-brew setting focusing on character backstories. I want player input on world creation and plot but also when would be a good time for everyone to meet (both day and time). I am not available on Saturdays, but I could set it up on Sundays.