Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account

[PF2e] Looking to try pathfinder 2e

Edited 1627500984
Hey all! I'm looking to get into pathfinder 2e, I have no experience with it but I want to give it a shot. I do have a bunch of experience with D&D 5e though. EDIT: I forgot to mention it in the title, but I'm looking for a gm as well as players.
It's honestly a lot of fun If you end up finding a new game, holler at me. I'd love to join another one.
I will, if there is space Brett S. said: It's honestly a lot of fun If you end up finding a new game, holler at me. I'd love to join another one.
yeah dude I tried pathfinder 2e its really fun if u need players hit me up =)
Dman said: yeah dude I tried pathfinder 2e its really fun if u need players hit me up =) I mean if a gm comes along, we'll see.
I've got a pathfinder 2e game I'm looking to start, I've already got at least one player but I'm looking into getting more
Oswald T. said: I've got a pathfinder 2e game I'm looking to start, I've already got at least one player but I'm looking into getting more well it looks like you could get 3 more here
Well I've managed to pick up 3 other players and the game runs on Fridays 8pm AEST. I don't know if I can take everyone but I'm willing to talk to anyone who's interested
Oswald T. said: Well I've managed to pick up 3 other players and the game runs on Fridays 8pm AEST. I don't know if I can take everyone but I'm willing to talk to anyone who's interested I can't do that time, sorry