Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account

[LFP][5E][Paid] / Prices of The Apocalypse New Players Welcome / GMT +2 / Thursday 19.00

Bellow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
&nbsp; &nbsp;Abolish an ancient evil threatening devastation in this adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game! Called by the Elder Elemental Eye to serve, four corrupt prophets have risen from the depths of anonymity to claim mighty weapons with direct links to the power of the elemental princes. Each of these prophets has assembled a cadre of cultists and creatures to serve them in the construction of four elemental temples of lethal design. It is up to adventurers from heroic factions such as the Emerald Enclave and the Order of the Gauntlet to discover where the true power of each prophet lay, and dismantle it before it comes boiling up to obliterate the Realms.&nbsp; My name is Bellow. I am 35 years old DM experience for 15+ years. I love roleplay and telling stories. This campaign is welcome new players. I love to teach the game new players and how to play so if you are experienced player keep that in mind sometimes we can stop for explaining rules to new ones. All characters start at level 1 you can use point buy : 15 15 14 14 12 10 or you can roll for stats 2 times and choose one of the sets between.&nbsp; All the books and races are allowed. I have some homebrew rules it will be better if you read those rules before apply.&nbsp; We are gonna use discord for voice and roll20 for visuals. We are all here to enjoy please don't forget this and be kind with each other.&nbsp; And if you wonder you can watch some of my games running on youtube to have an idea <a href="https://youtu.be/XVAfpW7EnQ0" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/XVAfpW7EnQ0</a> Game Link&nbsp; Princes of The Apocalypse Game Link This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of €10 per session/person via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. &nbsp;&nbsp;
Bellow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
3 spots left for this campaign.
Bellow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Still got 3 spots left.&nbsp;