Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Tablet version not loading on iPad - get Desktop version

Hi, I have a 3rd Generation iPad with all the latest updates (iOS7, Safari). I'm using Safari, and when I load campaigns, I get the desktop version of the system. How do I fix so I can get the tablet version? P.S. I realise I need to be a paid member for this, I usually am, just having a short break from the subscription at the moment. Cheers.
1406000444

Edited 1406000494
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I don't use safari but with chrome on my tablet, I have to go into the browser settings and uncheckmark the request desktop settings. Does safari have something like that?
Hi. Hmm, I tried Chrome on my iPad too, and still the desktop version. I had the Chrome set to mobile pages. Help :)
When you say you're getting the desktop version, can you be more specific about what you're seeing? Like, are you not able to pan around with two fingers, or...?