Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account

[LFP][5E][Paid] / The Sunless Citadel / Monday / Est 19.00

Bellow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
   All things roll here: horrors of midnights, Campaigns of a lost year, Dungeons disturbed, and groves of lights; Echoing on these shores, still clear, Dead ecstasies of questing knights— Yet how the wind revives us here! —Arthur Rimbaud  Long ago, a great fortress built by a cult of the dragon Ashardalon sank into the earth in a forgotten cataclysm. Its ruins became known as the Sunless Citadel, and over the centuries numerous creatures made this place their home. Twelve years ago, the druid Belak the Outcast discovered the Twilight Grove in the citadels depths. There he found the Gulthias Tree, grown from a wooden stake once used to slay an ancient vampire, and from which sprouts supernatural fruit known to cure any disease. One month ago, four adventurers from the nearby town of Oakhurst ventured into the Sunken Citadel searching for the origin of the magical fruit. They never returned. It is up to you now, to find what is lost.  My name is Bellow. I am 35 years old DM experience for 15+ years. I love roleplay and telling stories.  This campaign is welcome new players. I love to teach the game new players and how to play so if you want to dnd this campaign is a good start. This is not a long campaign but really good one.  You will start as a level 1  You can use point buy 15 15 14 14 12 10 or roll stats 2 times and choose between one of them If you are new we can create your character together before the game Game link :  The Sunless Citadel Game Link This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of €10 per session/person via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.   
Bellow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
This campaign is full now thank you for your interest.