Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
Create a free account

D&D 3.5 Sheet upgrade

1637879183
Eradan said: Edit: There's also an empty line that appears in the chat log every time I roll for damage only. No idea where that comes from. Sorry Eradan for taking so long to respond to you. I create a new game to check this problem, but I cannot reproduce it.  Could you post an image? If I understand when you click the button "Damage Roll" after the box there is an empty line, right?
1637880154
Rebecca R. said: How do you get domain spells to show on the "print Spell list" I click on the check mark and it doesn't seem to make a note if its Domain or not." Hi Rebecca I add the information if the spell is a domain spell
Is there any way to add the maneuvers to a macro? I am familiar with how to add macros by copying the macro for the button but I can't find the info to make one for Maneuvers. 
Hoyer said: Eradan said: Edit: There's also an empty line that appears in the chat log every time I roll for damage only. No idea where that comes from. Sorry Eradan for taking so long to respond to you. I create a new game to check this problem, but I cannot reproduce it.  Could you post an image? If I understand when you click the button "Damage Roll" after the box there is an empty line, right? No worries, life is more important than hobbies. I've made step-by-step screenshots: Here is what it looks like to the players: What about the crit calculation?
1639043110

Edited 1639060871
Hello, I'm new to the forum but I've been using the 3.5 sheet for some time and found some problems recently with crit damage calculation. I'll try to make it as understandable as possible, from the problem, to my not-perfect-solution, to the solution that should be changed in the sheet for it to work properly. The problem: My players don't have the correct crit damage calculation in their attacks. The weapon damage in the "extra damage" from the crit is not the same as the weapon, but instead, a strange calculation of:  [[ (@{weapon2critmult}-1) ]]d6  As per 3.5 rules, critical damage is: " A critical hit means that you roll your damage more than once, with all your usual bonuses, and add the rolls together. Unless otherwise specified, the threat range for a critical hit on an  attack roll  is 20, and the multiplier is ×2." I've played with a bit of my interpretation all my life and I know this might be wrong but this is how I do it. There "could" be 2-3 ways of calculating crit damage: -Roll damage OF WEAPON a number times equal to crit of the weapon, add bonuses. (bonuses added once) -Roll damage OF WEAPON, add bonuses, multiply by crit of the weapon. (bonuses added twice, by effect of multiplication) -Roll damage OF WEAPON, add bonuses, and repeat the roll with bonuses as per weapon crit. (bonuses added twice) In any case, no matter how you do it, the WEAPON DAMAGE is the same in the normal attack damage and the crit damage. But for some strange reason, the 3.5 sheet has this "[[ (@{weapon2critmult}-1) ]]d6" as weapon crit damage. This is an attribute without box in the sheet, only visible in the attribute section. Second problem: As you can see in the images above, the crit damage has a multiplicator of 2, being that you should make a normal damage and 1 times crit damage. BUT this multiplication is only applied the de bonuses to damage. In the case that this were a 3x crit weapon, the "roll" wouldn't calculate it right, as it would leave the weapon damage out of the "2 times multiplication" for the extra damage from the crit. (instead of "2 times [weapon damage + bonuses]"; it is doing "weapon damage + 2 times [bonus damage]"  ) Hope this makes sense, image above to see example, but the image is a 2x weapon, so the multiplicator is of 1 How I fixed it: For example, in a character that uses a weapon with 2d6 damage, i had to put this line in the "  weapon1crit " attribute: [[ (@{weapon1critmult})-1 ]] *(2d6 + ( @{weapon1damagestat}[Weapon Dmg Ability] +@{weapon1enh}[Weapon Enh] +@{weapon1specialize}[Weapon Spec] +?{Power Attack Bonus?|0}[Pwr Attk] +?{Additional Damage Bonus?|0}[Ad'l Dmg Bon])) This line makes 2 things: -Establish the weapon damage in the crit damage part of the calculation as 2d6, the correct ammount. -Allow for the correct multiplication of all the damage+bonuses in case of a >2x crit, with the [[ (@{weapon1critmult})-1 ]] *(  at the start. Solution final: -Add a "weapon crit damage" box in the sheet, or make it "pre determined" that the crit damage calculation uses the correct weapon damage -Make sure that the crit calculation multiplies all the damage (or only the roll, as per the rules chosen), instead of only the bonuses to damage. So... yeah. I'm sorry if this is too much, but it's my first time reporting a "bug". Maybe the problem is mine and i would like to hear your opinions on it. UPDATE: I've edited the pages of all my players and results are.... good, but confusing. -Some of them didn't have the weapon1crit atribute in the atribute section. -Some of them had only the weapon1crit -One of them had weaponXcrit, being X the 1, 2, 3 and 4 of respective weapons. And this is being that, at least, each of them has 4-5 weapons.... I have no idea of what is happening anymore, but the fix I made works, so..... that's good?
1639179147

Edited 1639181225
Hi Sandman, your post it's very clear and you said something similar to Eradan.   I try to respond to you and Erand. I'm pretty sure there is a box in the DM Guid that says that you can calculate the critic by multiplying the damage... may be I'm wrong. In the sheet there are two box: Damage (dmg): the standard damage, for example longsword 1d8 Var Damage (vDmg): this field should be used for variable damage, for example flaming longsword 1d6 The total damage i calculate with this macro: @{weapon1statdamage}[Dmg]           - the field Damage + @{weapon1damagestat}[Weapon Dmg Ability] + @{weapon1enh}[Weapon Enh] + @{weapon1specialize}[Weapon Spec]    - all constants bonus + @{weapon1vardamage}[Var Dmg]     - the variable damage + ?{Additional Damage Bonus?|0}[Ad'l Dmg Bon]    - other bonus For flaming longsword: 1d8 (Dmg) + constants + 1d6 (var Damage) If you must calculate the critic damage you should multiply only the first two elements: 2* (1d8 (Dmg) + constants) + 1d6 (var Damage) Or you can calculate the standard damage and the standard damage without the variable damage: 1d8 (Dmg) + constants + 1d6 (var Damage)      - standard damage + 1d8 (Dmg) + constants                                    - standard damage without the variable damage If you use ad flaming axe instead a longsword, you must multiply the damage three times: 1d8 (Dmg) + constants + 1d6 (var Damage)      - standard damage +(3-1)* (1d8 (Dmg) + constants)                         - standard damage without the variable damage This is "almost the same" as multiply the damage three times:  3*(1d8 + constants) +1d6 Am I clear? Do you agree? Tell me if I'm wrong so we can find a solution
Hoyer said: Hi Sandman, your post it's very clear and you said something similar to Eradan.   I try to respond to you and Erand. I'm pretty sure there is a box in the DM Guid that says that you can calculate the critic by multiplying the damage... may be I'm wrong. DMG Critical Hits paragraph: DMG Critical Hits sidebar 1: DMG Critical Hits sidebar 2: None of them mentions doubling the result of one dice instead of rolling more dice. As you can see here  (the math isn't tied to a specific edition, so it applies to 3.5), the crit calculation currently used is more dangerous to the PCs.
1639426813
Hoyer said: Am I clear? Do you agree? Tell me if I'm wrong so we can find a solution I agree with this. I just had some troubles with the actual sheets.  By more trying and failing, my group and I came to the conclusion that "having touched some things from the previous versions", and now having a box for the weapon damage, the macros of some characters got a little mixed up. We got it all fixed and called it a day. Eradan said: None of them mentions doubling the result of one dice instead of rolling more dice. As you can see here  (the math isn't tied to a specific edition, so it applies to 3.5), the crit calculation currently used is more dangerous to the PCs. I believe this is true. But there is also the thing that different tables have different rules for criticals. Many people use different methods, as it brings different results. I find fine the one of doubling the result of 1 dice throw, but i also acknowledge that it tends to bring more "extreme" results. Just to sum up all options: -Throwing dice THAT many times (results are more balanced toward mean, gauss distribution) -Throwing dice of weapon, and multiplying THAT many times. (more extreme results, even distribution all damages) -Throwing dice of weapon X times, and adding THE MAX of the dice that you would throw normally. (A nifty one for always having "significant" criticals.) Explained in numbers, these would be something like this for a Bow, which is a 1d8/x3 weapon. -You roll a crit. 3d8 is the number of dice rolled -You roll a crit. 1d8 is the number of dice rolled, multiply by 3 the result. -You roll a crit. 1d8 would be the normal damage, so you take 8. And now roll 2d8. (8+2d8) I think making the sheet to be able to select for different kind of critical would be too much work for you all, so i would just stay with what we have now, which is good. I'm just saying this to give some options, but if you want to take it by the book, this is the rules of the d20srd.org : Critical Hits When you make an  attack roll  and get a natural 20 (the d20 shows 20), you hit regardless of your target’s Armor Class, and you have scored a threat. The hit might be a critical hit (or "crit"). To find out if it’s a critical hit, you immediately make a critical roll—another attack roll with all the same modifiers as the attack roll you just made. If the critical roll also results in a hit against the target’s AC, your original hit is a critical hit. (The critical roll just needs to hit to give you a crit. It doesn’t need to come up 20 again.) If the critical roll is a miss, then your hit is just a regular hit. A critical hit means that you roll your damage more than once, with all your usual bonuses, and add the rolls together. Unless otherwise specified, the threat range for a critical hit on an  attack roll  is 20, and the multiplier is ×2. Exception:  Extra damage dice over and above a weapon’s normal damage is not multiplied when you score a critical hit.
1639605698

Edited 1639606104
Eradan said: As you can see here  (the math isn't tied to a specific edition, so it applies to 3.5), the crit calculation currently used is more dangerous to the PCs. For sure, it's a simple probability problem.
1639606490
Eradan said: None of them mentions doubling the result of one dice instead of rolling more dice.  sandman said: if you want to take it by the book, this is the rules of the d20srd.org : Critical Hits When you make an  attack roll  and get a natural 20 (the d20 shows 20), you hit regardless of your target’s Armor Class, and you have scored a threat. The hit might be a critical hit (or "crit"). To find out if it’s a critical hit, you immediately make a critical roll—another attack roll with all the same modifiers as the attack roll you just made. If the critical roll also results in a hit against the target’s AC, your original hit is a critical hit. (The critical roll just needs to hit to give you a crit. It doesn’t need to come up 20 again.) If the critical roll is a miss, then your hit is just a regular hit. A critical hit means that you roll your damage more than once, with all your usual bonuses, and add the rolls together. Unless otherwise specified, the threat range for a critical hit on an  attack roll  is 20, and the multiplier is ×2. Exception:  Extra damage dice over and above a weapon’s normal damage is not multiplied when you score a critical hit. Ok, I may have been wrong, but the real problem is to define the number of dice. If you write 1d8, it's quite easy, but you can write 1d8+2, or 2+1d8. I can try to create a specific macro to analyze the damage filed and than extract the number before the 'd'.
1639757890
I don't think you'd need to analyze the damage that way, since both the dice and the static modifiers are doubled.  you could simply have an expression that rolls the damage line twice (or three times, in case of triple crit weapons), and adds them together. so if for example, a sheet had an attribute called "damage_roll" that was maybe set to "2d6+5", then the expression [[@{damage_roll}+{@{damage_roll}]] is going to give the equivalent of 4d6+10.
1639759606
Yes, this is a great idea!!!!
Alan S. said: "so if for example, a sheet had an attribute called "damage_roll" that was maybe set to "2d6+5", then the expression [[@{damage_roll}+{@{damage_roll}]] is going to give the equivalent of 4d6+10." I suggested this months ago but Hoyer does not seem to get it.  Compartmentalize the modifiers in one area, then, draw off those areas for a singular macro.  Add in "new attack/damage" section.  Put a place to add your modifiers/damage/critical range etc.  Put a *SINGLE BUTTON* that rolls everything at once, deriving from what you added to the new section.  Do that instead of working with the existing macro sheet - just leave it alone.
1639860106
No Beardymagics, i didn't forgot your suggestion!!!   But is very complecated, but I'm working on this feature.
1640703989
Hello guys, one question. How do I input, inside a macro, the function that occurs when i press the "Grant Maneuvers" button? (It's in the Sheet>Spells>Maneuvers) I can't find the line that makes it work. Thanks in advance
1640726898
Hey, I got into your test game, but as I am not a GM I cannot check out the new ideas for the sheet. I particularly wanted to check out the turn undead macros, but as it is I just have the old updates, and the macro for the Turning Check doesn't seem to be working right.  Also, I didn't see anyone mention it, though I might have missed it, but could you put in an auto-calculation for cross-class skills? As it is there is a box that you can check to indicate they are class skills, but it doesn't have cross-class skill needing 2 points to raise the rank. Not sure it is possible, but it would be nice if it could be done.
1640727993
Hi Sandman, all buttons of this section are different from the other ones (for example the attack macro), you cannot change the macro. This action is created for crusader, and read the three field "Maneuvers Known": Maneuvers Known - first filed Maneuvers readied - second field Maneuvers granted at the begin of the combat - third field All these fields must be fulfilled, and you must check the third (on the right) check box for all readied maneuvers you choose. When you press the button the first time (at the begin of the combat), the macro enable some maneuvers (depending of the valued of the third filed) (check the second check box) and you can use only these maneuvers, the second time it enable only one maneuver.   When you use a maneuver you should check the first check box.
1640731231
Shem A. said: Hey, I got into your test game, but as I am not a GM I cannot check out the new ideas for the sheet. I particularly wanted to check out the turn undead macros, but as it is I just have the old updates, and the macro for the Turning Check doesn't seem to be working right.  Also, I didn't see anyone mention it, though I might have missed it, but could you put in an auto-calculation for cross-class skills? As it is there is a box that you can check to indicate they are class skills, but it doesn't have cross-class skill needing 2 points to raise the rank. Not sure it is possible, but it would be nice if it could be done. Hi Shem I promoted you to GM, however, at this moment this sheet is equal to the official sheet because I'm working on some feature but they are not completed.
Hoyer First I wanted to thank you for taking on updating this sheet. I feel like 3.X rarely gets any love these days. Second, regarding the NPC side of the character sheet, I'm curious: is there any reason why the ability modifiers would not be able to be calculated the way the PC sheet does? Perhaps I'm overlooking something.
1641150087
Thanks Esto, there a no reason.... But it's add this change
1642615243

Edited 1642698225
Hi, I released a new version of the sheet, as usual in the test game: T est Sheet I added a new feature: as suggested by Esto713 the NPC mod are automatic calculated.  And now the "citic fix": at the top of the section "Weapons" I added a new radio button to choose the preferred critic mode calculation, there are three opsions: plain critic macro: if you roll a critic the damage macron is added to the critic macro, without any change; reroll critic macro: if you roll a critic it roll one time the damage macro and n-times the critic macro, of course n is equal to critmult-1; multiply critic macro: if you roll a critic it roll one time the damage macro and the one time the critic macron and then the last value is multiplied n-times. In this way you can choose you preferred way to calculate the critic, I hope that this solution could be useful also for Sandman. NOTE: at this moment this feature is activate only for the first weapon of the PC section. And finally I found the problem highlighted by Eradan about the "extra line" printed in chat, at this moment I don't found a solution, but now the empty line is printed only to GM. If these feature are ok I start to replicate it to all sheet's section.  
It seems the NPC third weapon full attack macro breaks when the Attack and Damage single roll is selected. The error message yields "No attribute was found for @{npcattack3critmult}." If I had to guess, it would seem that even though the npcattack3critmult field exists, it is not being properly called in @{npcattack3critmult}. I don't see the filed listed in the Attributes tab.
1643401695
Yes, you are right... It's very strange... let me check
Hoyer said: Hi, I released a new version of the sheet, as usual in the test game: T est Sheet I added a new feature: as suggested by Esto713 the NPC mod are automatic calculated.  And now the "citic fix": at the top of the section "Weapons" I added a new radio button to choose the preferred critic mode calculation, there are three opsions: plain critic macro: if you roll a critic the damage macron is added to the critic macro, without any change; reroll critic macro: if you roll a critic it roll one time the damage macro and n-times the critic macro, of course n is equal to critmult-1; multiply critic macro: if you roll a critic it roll one time the damage macro and the one time the critic macron and then the last value is multiplied n-times. In this way you can choose you preferred way to calculate the critic, I hope that this solution could be useful also for Sandman. NOTE: at this moment this feature is activate only for the first weapon of the PC section. And finally I found the problem highlighted by Eradan about the "extra line" printed in chat, at this moment I don't found a solution, but now the empty line is printed only to GM. If these feature are ok I start to replicate it to all sheet's section.   Thanks for the invisible line fix. As for the crit calculation, it doesn't seem to work.
1643496221

Edited 1643496267
A little off topic. Recently I made a combined list of spells for druid, cleric wizard and sorcerer until 5 level. And I copied there my macroes for this spells. I still work on writing macroes for it and will work for long enough time, but I want to share it with you people. Especially with those that made 3.5 charlist look like it actually alive.&nbsp; <a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wZpiokHNtFriaWftObisTwgG4lFNMbs_a7vnHo6LppE/edit#gid=0" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wZpiokHNtFriaWftObisTwgG4lFNMbs_a7vnHo6LppE/edit#gid=0</a>
1643563918
Thanks Wadim is very helpful!!!
1643564246

Edited 1643564312
Ok Eradan, I fixed only the button damage roll, not Single attack and damage, and the full attack too.
1643664943

Edited 1643712856
Wadim S. said: A little off topic. Recently I made a combined list of spells for druid, cleric wizard and sorcerer until 5 level. And I copied there my macroes for this spells. I still work on writing macroes for it and will work for long enough time, but I want to share it with you people. Especially with those that made 3.5 charlist look like it actually alive.&nbsp; <a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wZpiokHNtFriaWftObisTwgG4lFNMbs_a7vnHo6LppE/edit#gid=0" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wZpiokHNtFriaWftObisTwgG4lFNMbs_a7vnHo6LppE/edit#gid=0</a> That's really nice of you, thanks. Would you mind if I added English translations of the Russian words as commentary? Hoyer said: Ok Eradan, I fixed only the button damage roll, not Single attack and damage, and the full attack too. Is there anything you need help with about it?
1644314319
Wadim S. said: A little off topic. Recently I made a combined list of spells for druid, cleric wizard and sorcerer until 5 level. And I copied there my macroes for this spells. I still work on writing macroes for it and will work for long enough time, but I want to share it with you people. Especially with those that made 3.5 charlist look like it actually alive.&nbsp; <a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wZpiokHNtFriaWftObisTwgG4lFNMbs_a7vnHo6LppE/edit#gid=0" rel="nofollow">https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wZpiokHNtFriaWftObisTwgG4lFNMbs_a7vnHo6LppE/edit#gid=0</a> This is amazing! I was just about to have a cleric in my group and this was going to come up at some point. Really really thank you. Hoyer said: Hi, I released a new version of the sheet, as usual in the test game: T est Sheet I just applied for player in the Test Sheet. Can you give me GM rights so i can try the macros?&nbsp; Thank you in advance
1644655998
Done
Anyone know how to add reference the maneuvers button in a macro?&nbsp; Currently this is what I get: @{Flik|repeating_spells45_$0_maneuvercast45} No attribute was found for @{Flik|repeating_spells45_-MvBaAyO4zNqoDx95ZJN_maneuvercast45} Flik: Flik|repeating_spells45_$0_maneuvercast45
1644772640

Edited 1644772689
Hi Mitch, could you post a screen shot of you maneuvers section? Which button did you click?
1644787106

Edited 1644787139
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Looks like maneuvercast45 is acutally a roll. &lt;button type="roll" name="roll_maneuvercast45" title="repeating_maneuvers45_#_maneuvercast45" value="@{maneuvermacro45}" Maybe try %{Flik|repeating_spells45_$0_maneuvercast45} or just use the macro-text that it calls directly with @{Flik|repeating_spells45_$0_maneuvermacro45}
1644791252
In the game&nbsp; test sheet &nbsp;there is a new version of the critic calculation, now all buttons should be fixed only in Weapons section for PC, event the dynamic weapons (it was very hard....). I hope it goes well... so I can replicate to NPC and Summons sections.
1644949927

Edited 1644950033
I implemented the new critic mode in the NPC section too. Esto Centura &nbsp;said: It seems the NPC third weapon full attack macro breaks when the Attack and Damage single roll is selected. The error message yields "No attribute was found for @{npcattack3critmult}." If I had to guess, it would seem that even though the npcattack3critmult field exists, it is not being properly called in @{npcattack3critmult}. I don't see the filed listed in the Attributes tab. I fixed this problem with this new version.
1644956626
Ok, now all attack sections have the new feature, if it's ok I can release it.
The ghost lines are back, but the crit calculation works according to the rules, so it's goof for me :) Thanks.
1645042978
Yes, but the ghost line appear only to the GM, I cannot remove it completely
1645043456
I added two new features: A global modifier for skill checks (as requested by Menat W.) In the class list section now there are three fields, here you can register you skill points by class A global filed where register the number of skill points
1645043630
If there are no problems, next Sunday I'm going to release these features.
It's all okay for me. Thanks for your hard work :)
Hi Hoyer, do you think would be possibile to add a stat modifier menu next to the magic items slots so that for example if i had a waist STR +1 i can recall that value in my ability scores maybe under Misc or temp? Cheers T
1645636829
Ciao Tancredi, yes it's possible, perhaps I can add the same field near the magic items slots and near the the stats list, in this way you have this kind of information in both place.
1645665977
Doug
Pro
would it be possible to work in a weapon macro for two weapon fighting and Flurry of blows in the future? I have worked out my own macro, but having one on the sheet would be great!
Doug said: would it be possible to work in a weapon macro for two weapon fighting and Flurry of blows in the future? I have worked out my own macro, but having one on the sheet would be great! There's already a macro you can use for that in the Full Attack field: &amp;{template:DnD35Attack} {{pcflag=true}} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{subtags=attacks with a @{weapon1name} }} {{attack1=A1: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc} ]] }} {{critconfirm1=Crit?: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc} ]] }} {{fumbleroll=Fumble: [[ d20 ]] }} {{damage1=D1: [[ @{weapon1damage} ]] }} {{critdmg1=+ #§ [[ @{weapon1crit} ]] §# }} {{fullattackflag= [[ d1 ]] }} {{attack2=A2: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-5 ]] }} {{critconfirm2=Crit!: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-5 ]] }} {{damage2=D2: [[ @{weapon1damage} ]] }} {{critdmg2=+ #§ [[ @{weapon1crit} ]] §# }} {{attack3=A3: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-10 ]] }} {{critconfirm3=Crit!: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-10 ]] }} {{damage3=D3: [[ @{weapon1damage} ]] }} {{critdmg3=+ #§ [[ @{weapon1crit} ]] §# }} {{attack4=A4: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-15 ]] }} {{critconfirm4=Crit!: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-15 ]] }} {{damage4=D4: [[ @{weapon1damage} ]] }} {{critdmg4=+ #§ [[ @{weapon1crit} ]] §# }} I'm not sure adding one more field to the already 8 existing is needed.
1645780229

Edited 1645814128
Hi Duog, yes it's possible, but it's not easy to automate the bonus of the flurry because it depends from several parameters (monk level, feats) about the two weapons fight you can add a "question" in you attack macro (like this:+ ?{2 Weapons attack |No, 0|Yes, -2}[2WA] ) and use two weapon slots. And the biggest problem is highlighted by Eradan: there are a lot of info in the weapon seccion, and before I add another one I must find a good place for it. However, I try to find a solutions, because I like monk too.
Hoyer said: Ciao Tancredi, yes it's possible, perhaps I can add the same field near the magic items slots and near the the stats list, in this way you have this kind of information in both place. That's fantastic!
OK, so while I appreciate that Hoyer is working to update the Diane-created 3.5 DnD character sheets; our group is in a position where we seem to have to check our sheets every time we login to see "what has happened to them now?" First, we lost ALL of our spell macros - these were replaced by the spell name &amp; nothing else. Still is the case, several months later (our non-tech savvy players suffering the most). Now, I go in to find that the token attributes that we set (hit points, armor class, etc) are gone. When I go in to replace them, I have to sort through a huge list of attributes. I don't know if this is related to a "Hoyer update", or something else. Is there a way to create a new character sheet that Hoyer can work on, and leave the original Diane sheet alone? Once all the issues &amp; bugs are sorted out, then have the OPTION of choosing between the Hoyer sheet and the Diane sheet. Otherwise, this is just chaos.
Hey Hoyer It seems I can't drag&amp;drop some of the weapons macros into the quick bar anymore, specifically: - the weaponXdamageroll button - the weaponXattack button - weaponXfullattack button Is there a way to fix it please?
1646576602
Hi, today i have started experiencing that some of the attributes from the tokens do not link properly with the listed attributes of choice. In my case, i use the blue circle for armor class, which linked perfectly until now, but today if i change the value of "armorclass" it doesn't update in the token. As if it was not linked. This also happens for some other values... while others work correctly. It is quite weird. Please check because it is very annoying that the token doesn't update in real time to the changes. Edit: After fiddling a bit more, i think there are more issues related to the linking with AC attribute. In some character, the dex bonus applies properly, while in some other it doesn't, even if the checkmarks are well marked in both sheets. Thanks, and best&nbsp; regards, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Joan