Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account

* NEW * Fate Of The Shackled God - A Homebrew Campaign run by a pro DM! Mondays at 5:30pm CST [D&D5e] [Paid]

Lee
Plus
*Fate Of The Shackled God* Many paths lie before the inhabitants of Midgard, a&nbsp; vast and savage continent all trying to survive after all the realms of existence are thrown into chaos. A long-forgotten force chained to the mortal plane, a brutal celestial power struggle that is reflected in the lives of mortals, a living breathing world full of rich lore and history. Players will encounter many different environments, enemies, quests, and subquests. Features: Level up faster than most games, find magic items more often, play official and unofficial content, homebrew content is encouraged!&nbsp; &nbsp; Date: Weekly sessions every Monday. Session zeros will begin on the 19th of July, next week. Time: Mondays at 5:30 pm CST . &nbsp; Place: Virtual tabletop on Roll20, voice and video chat on Discord&nbsp; Duration: Sessions last 3 hours &nbsp; Payment: The rate is $10 a session . Payment is accepted via PayPal, Venmo , and Cash App .&nbsp; Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.&nbsp; &nbsp; I have three open spots on Mondays at 5:30 pm CST. I like to tailor my games to the PCs, rather than running a one size fits all campaign. So come to session zero with some background ideas that we can weave into the story.&nbsp; I have had many instances where a DM rejected a character idea I was really excited about because it was unpublished, so I encourage creativity and use other resources outside of the base game.&nbsp; The game style will be equal parts roleplay, combat, and exploration. I enjoy all three equally and believe that all three have a place in campaigns. &nbsp; &nbsp; DM INFO I have been playing DND for about 5 years as a PC, only since the pandemic started have I been getting into online games and DMing online games. I really enjoy both being a PC and a DM. My style is one that I wish I had when I was a PC, so often I see DMs that pass over some of the best parts of DND. Stuff like the rule of cool, magic items, befriending monsters, and NPCs. Cool and unique flavor text changes when it comes to classes and subclasses. As a DM, what I love most is seeing and encouraging creativity with my PCs.&nbsp; Having been around 5th Edition for a while, I’ve come to the realization that it really is hard to find, join and keep up with a consistent group of players - or a DM - with whom you can have fun and who are as invested in the game as you are. Hence, I offer gamers the following: Consistency: Upon agreeing on a day and time, you can expect our games to run consistently on the agreed schedule. Any changes will be discussed among the group and decided upon convenience for all members. Customization: The campaign we’ll engage in, will be tailored to fit your characters and the party, as well as the group’s playstyle and interests. I have very thoroughly created lore, and my worldbuilding is vast. The world is a living breathing world, and my players will be an integral part of it. I want to offer more than simply a one size fits all adventure. I’ll work the background and timing behind all encounters to give you a greater feeling of involvement. Going beyond the Hardcover: I offer my players the possibility to go beyond the published and official adventures and content, I love homebrew and I hold my storytelling to a high standard. I work hard to add and exciting side quests, and i do draw from the methods that you see in many successful published works. Sandbox feeling : I've always loved open-world games, and I want to mimic that feeling in my own games. While I do have a set, clear, and thought-out storyline for the campaign, I encourage my players to throw wrenches in that. I also enjoy the possibility of players defining their approach to the adventure and the life route after it. Time and dedication : I love this DND and more than just money or a job for me, I invest a lot of time, energy, and effort into researching and looking at new content. I constantly find myself, if not reading an adventure or doing prep-work for game sessions, checking and reading the core books, watching youtube videos on worldbuilding or tips from other DMs as well as constantly looking up new content to expand my library and ideas to bring into my games. This is a link to my original listing. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10204380/star-new-star-fate-of-the-shackled-god-a-homebrew-campaign-run-by-a-pro-dm-mondays-at-5-30pm-cst-d-and-d5e-paid/?pageforid=10277899#post-10277899" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10204380/star-new-star-fate-of-the-shackled-god-a-homebrew-campaign-run-by-a-pro-dm-mondays-at-5-30pm-cst-d-and-d5e-paid/?pageforid=10277899#post-10277899</a>
Lee
Plus
I have 2 open spots for this game! It starts on august 2nd at 5:30pm CST!
Lee
Plus
One slot left