Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deadlands - The Horse Eater Add-on, missing content

I've just been familiarising with the content of this module / add-on, judging by the numbering scheme it looks like the '02' DM handout note is missing.

Edited 1627658519
Now I read further, the NPC section of the folder structure is also completely empty? Should there be tokens here for: Lacy O' Malley, Horse Eater, Bloody Ones. -- Update: Ok if I search the bestiary, there is a token of sorts for the Horse Eater, but it looks like an image from the cover of a module rather than the image of the beast that's shown in '04 The Bog' handout, which is bizarre. Lacy O' Malley's token is an 'L' burnt into a wood disc, but none of the stats in the character sheet are populated. Bloody Ones token is a 'B' burnt into a wood disc, with the stats populated.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Just wanted to let you know I've seen this and have notified the team. I'll report back with any information/questions.
Dresdon said: I've just been familiarising with the content of this module / add-on, judging by the numbering scheme it looks like the '02' DM handout note is missing. I got a direct reply from Pinnacle about this, they've checked and believe its just a numbering error rather than missing content and will push a fix through.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Awesome. :)