Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Did I miss a step?

Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Hello! I saw the notification on 7/28 that change #9775 was merged into the master, and I can see the sheet on the master github under the directory Dragon-Prince-fanmade.  Everything looks correct there; however, I'm wondering if there was another step I needed to do as I'm not yet seeing the sheet when I go to make a new game?  Or am I checking back too soon? Thanks! Senjak
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmm, looks like it's in the list as just Dragon Prince. Although something does appear to be wrong as the author and description section come up as null.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
I submitted a correction as I realized that the instructions didn't really specify that the sheet was for use with Cortex Prime. But I think that I got the username and userid correct.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
So... Is there someone else that I should ping about this, or is it something that will get looked at in the next update character sheet cycle? Thanks! Senjak
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If its a problem with the files on the github, it would be a good idea to post a message there - either in the commit, or as an issue in the github.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
thanks!
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
:-) Before I went ahead and posted an issue with github I revisited the code to ensure that the problem wasn't something that had crept in between testing and publishing. I discovered that along the way there were several instances of a html path that had shifted from Roll20 to Roll-20. Needless to say I'm suspecting that was my error so I've fixed that issue and done additional testing before submitting a change for this week. Thanks to everyone's kind suggestions on how to look at my issue. Senjak
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Those faulty image urls shouldn't have any impact on the sheet submission process, only make the sheet look bad.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Ahh. Then I'll open a ticket.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Yeah a ticket is best here, think last time I had an issue with sheet submission they encouraged me to submit a ticket in the future.