Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Subfolders for Battlemap pages.

Edited 1627809915
I'm running a home brew in an ever expanding world setting. The amount of battle pages i have are starting to become a little ungainly and difficult to navigate. Would it be possible to implement a Subfolder for battle maps. Such as alongside 'create new page' function, there was also a 'create to folder' function, and in the settings of each page there was an addition setting to move this Page into an already created folder.  Many Thanks for reading. 
+1 Page folders would be great to have, and the ability to move pages between folders. In my current campaign, the party is exploring the original Temple of Elemental Evil from 2nd edition, which has about 10 maps JUST for the temple grounds (it's a megamodule). And they have been at many other locations as well. Right now, I'm used "Archived" for storage of maps, but there's only so text space for a map name to help make sure I can keep track of each of them to access when needed.
Please consider putting your votes here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1618045/a-better-way-to-organize-pages#post-10244869" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1618045/a-better-way-to-organize-pages#post-10244869</a>
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .