Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tomb of Annihilation [free] [5E] [LFP] [Sundays]

I am starting TOA today and will play weekly each Sunday at 4PM mountain standard time for 3-4 hours.  If interested please respond to the below questions; 1 your age? 2 your experience? 3 will you attend on regular basis? 4 will you respect other players and allow them to play their characters? 5 what character ( race and class) did you want to play? 6 are you willing to roll play your character? 7 will you allow others to play your character when you can’t attend? Thanks for your interest  
1) 43 2) Not a ton of experience with 5e or Roll20.  Trying to get my feet wet here.  A ton of experience with previous D&D editions, more than I can list.  But I have purchased many of the 5e books and I'm familiar(ish) with the ruleset now. 3) Sure.  Sundays are great for me.  Perfect time. 4) Absolutely.  Here to have fun and so is everyone else. 5) I am flexible on what I could play.  Willing to help round out a party.  Though I do have several character concepts that I could try out.  Like a pseudo-psionic (all mental/charm/eldritch blast) warlock who is very charming.  Or a Logan Ninefingers-esque barbarian.  Or a swashbuckling rogue/fighter. 6) Yes, that's the point isn't it? 7) Yeah sure, though I should always be able to make it if it's Sunday at this time.
1. 26 2. about 11ish years of experience, 3 years of 3.5e as a player the rest in 5e as a dm. i have no experience playing with roll20 though 3. yea sunday evenings are actually perfect for me 4. yes i think it’s pretty important to let people play their characters the way they want to 5. i have a few ideas but i have been itching to play a certain human ranger 6. yep i love rping 7. i have no problems with that
one slot left .
1 your age? 29 2 your experience? about 2-3 years 3 will you attend on regular basis? yes 4 will you respect other players and allow them to play their characters? of course, whats the point in playing if i said no? 5 what character ( race and class) did you want to play? tiefling artificer 6 are you willing to roll play your character? yep, thats my fave part of dnd 7 will you allow others to play your character when you can’t attend? sure
i have a charector ready, currently level 1 ready to go if i can join
Hello, my name is Cory.  I’m interested.   1)46 2)20 plus years playing D&D 3) Yes 4) Yes 5) I have a few ideas but am willing to round out the group. 6) yes 7) yes
groups full thanks

Edited 1627966175
1. 23 2. about 3 years of experience, 2 years of experience as a player the rest in 1 as a employee. i have no experience playing with roll20 though. 3. yeah Sunday evenings are actually perfect for me. 4. yes i think it’s pretty important to let people play their characters the way they want to 5. i have no ideas but i have been itching to play a certain human ranger 6. yes i love rping 7. i have no problems with that. TelltheBell